+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: We've signed BLACKMAN!

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    I think you'll find Blockmod's havin a little dig at Bolton BLADE Gray.UTCB
    Jury is out for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Underwhelmed
    You probably were when we signed TC.

Quote Originally Posted by mahatmafoot View Post
    You probably were when we signed TC.
    The problem for Bolton would be if he was underwhelmed by the time God was sold to Leeds Mahatma.UTCB

So basically what ya sayin is if you agree it's alr8,Mr Grumpy Putin eh? Everton's Europa League qualifier 1st leg on ITV4 at 7.30 tonight if anyone's interested.UTCB
    No Rod, what I'm saying is that, when the point is valid, as opposedto a thinly veiled attempt at a slight, then it's fine.

Blockmod calling for ****worth's name not to be mentioned on this forum is a point all Blades, TRUE or of lesser grades, should appreciate and I'm very, very surprised you don't.

He is a tw*t of the highest order.

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    No Rod, what I'm saying is that, when the point is valid, as opposedto a thinly veiled attempt at a slight, then it's fine.

Blockmod calling for ****worth's name not to be mentioned on this forum is a point all Blades, TRUE or of lesser grades, should appreciate and I'm very, very surprised you don't.

He is a tw*t of the highest order.
    I agree he's a full weight tw*t,Dane was/is a hero of mine and a fine man also.Nice to know the TRUE BLADES and the self imposed stayaways are on't same side on this issue,that's the issue of the long haired git bein a tw*t i mean.UTCB

I agree he's a full weight tw*t,Dane was/is a hero of mine and a fine man also.Nice to know the TRUE BLADES and the self imposed stayaways are on't same side on this issue,that's the issue of the long haired git bein a tw*t i mean.UTCB
    Were you at Port Vale Rod? Heard the crack from the away end.

The problem for Bolton would be if he was underwhelmed by the time God was sold to Leeds Mahatma.UTCB
    Just don't understand the signing. We needed experience. Someone who could step in for Moore and provide stability. Like the Ian Bennett type signing. Why can't we sign a young up and coming striker with blistering pace from Chelsea. A keeper was needed but where's the youths coming through like Abraham. There has to be one from somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by boltonblade View Post
    Just don't understand the signing. We needed experience. Someone who could step in for Moore and provide stability. Like the Ian Bennett type signing. Why can't we sign a young up and coming striker with blistering pace from Chelsea. A keeper was needed but where's the youths coming through like Abraham. There has to be one from somewhere.
    At least you're consistent,we have signed 6 or is it 7 players,and you don't rate any of them,are you tipping us for relegation?

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    At least you're consistent,we have signed 6 or is it 7 players,and you don't rate any of them,are you tipping us for relegation?
    No im not tipping us for relegation. I'm tipping us to have a decent season and a top half finish. Team spirit and confidence will get us far this year. On the signings I'm very happy with stearman. Stated it when he signed. We needed another 1/2 in the same mould experience wise. The rest of them I can only say we will see. If it works then brilliant. I don't ever want to see us in league one again. Someone on here said that it wouldn't be the worst thing if relegation happened. They're crazy. It would be THE worst thing.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast