+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Derby legends interviews

Quote Originally Posted by SmedDUm View Post
    We've been it in twice and beat on pens in 1st final & won 2nd final.
    Fun have had fun winning it twice in about 37 fun attempts.
    Such Fun.
    Just Fun.
    Nothing but Fun.
    Fun all the way.
    Non-stop Fun.
    I'd rather we had zero wins from zero attempts to be fair Smed.

Quote Originally Posted by _JohnGotti_ View Post
    Eh Dinnae ken anyone who cares we've won the fizzy mair than you. Not one
    So it's only one goal in life.........to beat United? That in itself tells you the 2-1 advantage in winning the Fizzy is far from without meaning!

Quote Originally Posted by JoePearson View Post
    The turning of the tide. 😂😂😂

Last final? ❎ Last semi final? ❎ Been good top flight side? ❎

No scrambled about the bottom losing more games than anyone else last season, how impressive, they really have shown us 😂

Bit premature djh , another few seasons with us in the championship and you might have a point , also lost count o the amount o derbys your fans vanished like snow aff a dyke

Quote Originally Posted by ianharab View Post
    Bit premature djh , another few seasons with us in the championship and you might have a point , also lost count o the amount o derbys your fans vanished like snow aff a dyke
    As a Dundee fan you learn to appreciate these small victories! If United dont make it back this time that could be it for while! How long can they keep overspending, sacking managers and having to rebuild for a title push before the budget gets impacted and you end up being a top of table championship club also ran!

Keep dreaming djh

Latest funny funster quote...
    "Can't wait to show them who the big team in the city is. DOON."

Season tickets sold - 3,200

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Keep dreaming djh

Latest funny funster quote...
    "Can't wait to show them who the big team in the city is. DOON."

Season tickets sold - 3,200
    So are you saying the above could never happen??

Aye cause selling more season tickets than Dundee and every other team in the championship helped you gain promotion, oh wait.......

You'll know all about that

We were 45 mins away though, anything can happen so I'm not saying that, it's just unlikely, we are a bigger club than Dundee so it's less likely to happen to us than yourselves , Dundee could be relegated in that time if we did stay down as you hope and end up down for years (again), more likely, we are about to spend the 3rd season in my life out of the top flight, you lot have spent half my life out of it

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    You'll know all about that

We were 45 mins away though, anything can happen so I'm not saying that, it's just unlikely, we are a bigger club than Dundee so it's less likely to happen to us than yourselves , Dundee could be relegated in that time if we did stay down as you hope and end up down for years (again), more likely, we are about to spend the 3rd season in my life out of the top flight, you lot have spent half my life out of it
    Its the hope that kills you!!

For a short period in the game against Cowdenbeath, they scored more goals than Dundee United. In a broader sense Dundee FC are that Cowdenbeath. A temporary blip over the course of the whole game. It happens!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)