+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Omar Bogle

Omar Bogle

BOGLE CAN LEAVE WIGAN

Sky sources understand Omar Bogle has been placed on the transfer list by Wigan.

Paul Cook doesn’t believe the player fits into his style of play.

Ipswich, QPR and Barnsley have all expressed interest in taking the forward.

Wigan are thought to value him at £800,000.

Not pulled any trees up at Wigan , then again he joined a struggling side .

Looking at our striker position right now I'd be tempted I have to say .

800k is within our means but his wage demands may not be .

If the lad is prepared to come here on less money than he's getting now then his attitude is more or less in line with what we are looking for .

800k no problem with that but he comes here on the same brass as the majority of the lads and gets a pay rise if he delivers the goals .

Wouldn't touch him with a barge pole waste of money

Who would you touch then Dooali?

Scooard 3 goals in 12 games since joining Wigan in Jan 2017.

He ticks the boxes in terms of brick sh1tarse build and a target man He turned 25 this week.

A know nowt abart his attitude/ desire/ motives fo moving but alarm bells are ringing in me eead for no logical reason. Of the repooarted interested clubs only QPR will probably be able to pay his present wages so he'll probably go theear.

It's just my opinion poggy and I've no idea who fits the criteria I'll leave it to Hecky whoever he signs

I agree with Dooali - if Hecky wants him, that's fine by me - if not, that's OK as well! I got fed up last time with all the speculation linking him with us and then he went to Wigan
    Just want a good striker

Didn't somebody say he's been seen at a nearby pub last time he was available.
    Shame he didnt come to us then but might give us a jump on other interested parties.
    Seems like just the sort of striker everybody has been asking for so maybe we should go seriously for him. Has some Championship games behind him now as well so should be ready and raring to go.