+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wendy tho

Wendy tho

It seems they are now shopping in the same bargain basement as us!

After their extensive scouting network had been through and scrutinised 200 cbs with a fine toothcomb (according to Carlost) I then read this on SSN:

"Sheffield Wednesday have had a bid of £100,000 rising to £200,000 turned down for Blackburn defender Charlie Mulgrew, according to Sky sources."

Anyone remember the "rumour" I stuck up on here last season? It appears the chap that told me might not have been too far wrong. Not saying they won't get their man, but is this turning into a case of "how the mighty have fallen?"

Let's hope so

Anyone believe that Portugeese idiot when he says he has looked at 200 centre backs?,obviously the thick arrogrunts will lap it up,but sensible people,he is just talking ballhooks

hmmm another ageing defender.........that's exciting

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post

After their extensive scouting network had been through and scrutinised 200 cbs with a fine toothcomb (according to Carlost) I then read this on SSN:

"Sheffield Wednesday have had a bid of £100,000 rising to £200,000 turned down for Blackburn defender Charlie Mulgrew, according to Sky sources."

Anyone remember the "rumour" I stuck up on here last season? It appears the chap that told me might not have been too far wrong. Not saying they won't get their man, but is this turning into a case of "how the mighty have fallen?"

Let's hope so
    How the mighty have fallen? Are you pished 58? UTCB

Let's hope so
    I heard the same rumour B58.

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    How the mighty have fallen? Are you pished 58? UTCB

The mighty bit is because it's all in their tiny little minds Rod

We know they aren't MASSIVE. They just think they are

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    I heard the same rumour B58.

Well Gray, this doesn't prove owt, but indications are that with signing Boyd on a free who's 31/32. linked with Mulgrew and Hutton at 31/32 and putting £100k bids in might just mean that they've had their honeymoon and it's all about managing a humongous wage bill

Well Gray, this doesn't prove owt, but indications are that with signing Boyd on a free who's 31/32. linked with Mulgrew and Hutton at 31/32 and putting £100k bids in might just mean that they've had their honeymoon and it's all about managing a humongous wage bill
    And desperately seeking Semdeo, what's all that about?

I've just donned the gas mask and had a peak at NKT. Some of the natives were getting restless but they've been taken out and shot.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    And desperately seeking Semdeo, what's all that about?

I've just donned the gas mask and had a peak at NKT. Some of the natives were getting restless but they've been taken out and shot.
    Desperately seekin Semedo,that's it i've worked out the answer to where the missin person is,Madonna's adopted him. UTCB

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast