+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wendy tho

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Nah,we would have to burn them after they had worn them,let em play in skins
    Shirts vs Skins. Just class from Sheffields Premier Club, SWFC (1990)

Nah,we would have to burn them after they had worn them,let em play in skins
    Pig skins of course.

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    Pig skins of course.
    Maybe Rangers will lend them a kit?

Another reply deleted,blockd the new kim jong un 😂😂

Maybe Rangers will lend them a kit?
    I would not if i were them though

They'll be able to get some cheap-ish kits from Direct sports in town waint they? Do a deal wi Mike Ashley in't ale house UTCB

Wednesday want two CBs. The main man, to partner Lees, and another as backup. Mulgrew's backup, as I understand it. The club has no chance of getting him for £200 grand, though. It's unsettling tactics pure and simple. The main targets are Hanley and Colin's lad Morrison. I suppose it makes the club look a little less desperate with Mulgrew on the books, and they probably think that it will strengthen their hand in the Hanley/Morrison negociations. Mulgrew's quality, but prone to injury.

Quote Originally Posted by LesHiboux View Post
    Wednesday want two CBs. The main man, to partner Lees, and another as backup. Mulgrew's backup, as I understand it. The club has no chance of getting him for £200 grand, though. It's unsettling tactics pure and simple. The main targets are Hanley and Colin's lad Morrison. I suppose it makes the club look a little less desperate with Mulgrew on the books, and they probably think that it will strengthen their hand in the Hanley/Morrison negociations. Mulgrew's quality, but prone to injury.
    where did you get that from about hanley/morrison,as far as i know hanley is on 45k a week at newcastle and not a chance we would pay that.6 million for morrison colin has quoted when for that money i think flint at bcfc is better.

Pigs V Fascist Scum. best mates. Perfect soulmates,deluded,bigoted w a n k er s.
    Follow Follow.

Quote Originally Posted by sharrowboy2 View Post
    Good evening all! Sorry, I've been away, went on a coach trip with Mum!

So, what have I missed? I see you've still not come up with a valid reason to ban me or WAWAW?!

How much more crap have you signed this close season? And the big question on everyone's lips - ANYONE SEEN CHEDWICK EVANS?!
    And theres a spam post begging for a delete and a ban.
    Lose the pigs.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast