+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Wendy tho

Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo View Post
    Pigs V Fascist Scum. best mates. Perfect soulmates,deluded,bigoted w a n k er s.
    Follow Follow.
    What are celtic then by singing in applause of lee rigby's killing.

Has the the air purifier gone on the blink?

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    They'll be able to get some cheap-ish kits from Direct sports in town waint they? Do a deal wi Mike Ashley in't ale house UTCB
    They already wear those cheap kits

Sondico is owned by Mike Ashley

I told oz pig they were in the mire before the end of last season.
    The football league were investigating them on their spending and tuna boy had spent all the 3 year season ticket money.
    It seems I was right.

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    They already wear those cheap kits

Sondico is owned by Mike Ashley
    I didn't know that 58,oh well just proves i don't know much or care abart the edge of towners at Swine cottage dunt it? UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Nah,we would have to burn them after they had worn them,let em play in skins
    Teletext though!

How tin-pot?!

Fancy not having a kit,7 days before the season starts,how embarrassing

Quote Originally Posted by LesHiboux View Post
    Wednesday want two CBs. The main man, to partner Lees, and another as backup. Mulgrew's backup, as I understand it. The club has no chance of getting him for £200 grand, though. It's unsettling tactics pure and simple. The main targets are Hanley and Colin's lad Morrison. I suppose it makes the club look a little less desperate with Mulgrew on the books, and they probably think that it will strengthen their hand in the Hanley/Morrison negociations. Mulgrew's quality, but prone to injury.
    Hasn't Morrison just signed a new contract at Cardiff,Leslie?

Quote Originally Posted by sharrowboy2 View Post
    Teletext though!

How tin-pot?!
    Surely the definition of a tinpot club is one where they can not get anyone to sponsor the shirts, with even the owner unwilling to sully his brands such as John West and therefore has to makes the ultimate sacrifice and put his own name there, if they ever arrive.

Is Carlos sowing them himself, if hes busy watching200 c/h then the poor lad wont have much time to finish the kit unless mrs carlos lends a hand, thought the tunaman might have put a little 'press gang' pressure on him to deliver akin to his thai workforce , otherwise his body might end up overboard as reported a couple of years ago on Simon Reeves trip around the world.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast