+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Massive breaking news MEGSON

Massive breaking news MEGSON

Just heard this on talksport.

Brilliant news, always wanted him to do well since he left us, especially at his beloved Seff. Wed.

Cheered me up no end today and cannot wait to see the great reception he'll get against Bournemouth.

Welcome Home God Megson!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    Just heard this on talksport.

Brilliant news, always wanted him to do well since he left us, especially at his beloved Seff. Wed.

Cheered me up no end today and cannot wait to see the great reception he'll get against Bournemouth.

Welcome Home God Megson!!!!
    We can get the backroom organised in seemingly double quick time- but players that's a different story

Heard we are chasing a Seria A LB but Burnley are in too- and they already have Taylor- so that's that then.

Still we have two dinosaurs in the dugout-will make Royal Marine basic training & Brigade of Guards discipline look amateurish.

But hellsbells hasn't their time been and gone?
    Great thanks to Megson I know but the future- really?

I knew you'd stick your oar (pardon the pun) in Viking, at this great news.

It's not always easy to ransack other teams to get their players.

Just chill and think of Valhalla.

Welcome back Sir Gary .

Ear plugs at the ready folks .

Training could get a bit tasty .

All the best Nacer .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp43OdtAAkM

No problem thinking about Valhalla.
    It's defined as a place of honour, glory and happiness
    Don't expect much of any that next season at the shrine..... do you?

I'll get this straight from the off, for me Megson has Allen, Astle, Regis, Taylor like status at the Shrine. What he did will never be forgotten, dragging us out of that awful period means the world to all us long suffering Albion fans.

BUT.....

Returning as a number two seriously worries me. A number two stepping up to a number one is risky enough, as we've witnessed ourselves. Megson has stood in that dugout as the gaffer and been adored, what happens when it gets a bit 5h1tty and the whole stadium starts belting out 'There's only one Gary Megson' because you can bet it's going to happen.

For me one word.....

Awkward!

My concerns aside, Sir Gary, welcome home, I hope and prey it works.

'MEGSON IS BACK, MEGSON IS BACK.....'

Lord of the manor of West Bromwich may even become our manager again if Pulis leaves

Pleased he's back also a brave decision by Pulis.

I'll stick my neck out and be ready to be shot down, Pulis doesn't play attacking football, for which he's heavily criticised, but think back did Megson, his football was dour, even though it did bring us success, we became known as West Brom 1, don't see that this is going to bring us bright attacking football, now I'll duck.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)