+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Step right up, come and get a player, two for one, come onnow, step right up folks...

Step right up, come and get a player, two for one, come onnow, step right up folks...

Welcome to Ebay villa, the sale of the Century

Ever paid over the odds and had to cut your losses to help balance the books? well either villa have turned into charity or we are now not just a selling club but a live Auction!

Gollini 5 million will accept anything no reserve
    Hutton again, you can have him if you buy Richards, two for one, cannot be bad folks
    Cissokho, the Turks are not sure, they bid no they haven't yes they have no yes no, oh just, here, have him ok
    Baker right age right attitude 100%er bargain at just 4 million, sold to the first bidder
    Vertout, a 10 million pound man, gone for just 5 million oh were throwing it away now, bargains galore down VP!
    Gardner, on a 3 year extended contract but has to now, come on folks what will we start the bidding at, do I here 500k?
    Amavi, once a 25 million pound player down to just 6 million, throwing it away now even with a dodgy knee
    Gabby, Only one owner, may be reluctant to leave but is always good for the odd goal or two, or just the one..maybe!
    MacCormack pleeeeaaassee just anyone someone, you madam, sir, take him now and we will throw in 3 youth players
    Richards. this is a real fine specimen of a man, Big, Strong, bulky heavy weight boxer, come on, some one must like him, make a good doorman when he packs up the game oh yer, he already has. Ok, one bouncer for sale!!!!
    Shibola, shibola whoo, shibola, shibola whoo, not for sale as no one is stupid enough to part with any money, just put him out to graze at QPR, hopefully if we don't look, he won't come back!

This is how to burn 50 million, we will be lucky to get 20 million back......nice work Villa, banking, er don't give up the day job Brucie.

What a joke, I just hope Kodija does not get a bid from someone as villa are so desperate, we will sell whatever that bid is?
    Last edited by TrianonDave; 28-07-2017 at 04:11 PM.

It's not my money and I don't care how much the doctor makes or loses so log as the team is exciting and margin ly successful!

It is a zing that Ross was 3 million less than chiquorito tho

We are piss poor at this game aren't we? To think we even tried money ball and lost at that. How about the young and useless seasons when we got in Every young player on the market and looky here, the only player we paid over the odds for we got triple our money back on.

Yeah but the idea of money balling is buying some talent not just 20 year olds called Jorden.

I've played fifa for years - I noticed Mbappe ages ago, also Adam Armstrong I think will be ace, Tammy Abraham, Mbemba, Kalulu etc etc. They should give me and Jshow the job

Me too. I once bought an unheard of Lukaku from Anderlecht.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)