+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RIP Charlie Gard

RIP Charlie Gard

The little lad has passed away,godbless him. UTCB

RIP son. God bless you and your family

Little battler is not suffering no more,so sad children suffering like this,so sad

RIP

Its immensely sad. I hope his parents find some peace.

football means nothing when things like this happen in life,rip little charlie

RIP Charlie,God Bless you,you have made a lasting impact on the world in your short time on Earth.

Parents will always want to do the best for their child and try anything to save the child..................Judges just judge.

How they handled all the pressure of this is beyond belief,Charlie,,,,, to me,just became a pawn in it all.

Cradled in the arms of Angels now.

Quote Originally Posted by CHIPBUTTYBLADE View Post
    RIP Charlie,God Bless you,you have made a lasting impact on the world in your short time on Earth.

Parents will always want to do the best for their child and try anything to save the child..................Judges just judge.

How they handled all the pressure of this is beyond belief,Charlie,,,,, to me,just became a pawn in it all.

Beautiful post that mate.UTCB

great post that cbb.

Little uns at peace now ❤️

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast