+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Eastleigh v SUFC

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Done. Did we have this many injuries all last season?
    Last season was a rarity as regards injuries that is for sure,lets hope Duffy is not a serious one,but he has had a very stop start pre season thus far,i reckon Carruthers will get the nod for the Brentford game

We have Samir or Brooks set for that role. I love Duffy but we have outstanding options in his absence.

Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo View Post
    We have Samir or Brooks set for that role. I love Duffy but we have outstanding options in his absence.
    True,that is an area we are blessed in,3 quality players

TBH I have concerns re Stearman and the possible lack of potency up top. Think all other bases are covered,would absolutely love Leonard mind.

TBH I have concerns re Stearman and the possible lack of potency up top. Think all other bases are covered,would absolutely love Leonard mind.
    I bet all this playing out from the back has come as a bit of a shock to Stearman

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    I bet all this playing out from the back has come as a bit of a shock to Stearman
    You may well be right,nevertheless he dosen't look comfy with it and I would have thought Wilder would have had that factored in when looking to sign him. Obviously the Bees game is what counts but I genuinely have some doubt about his ability to play out as we do. We will see.

You may well be right,nevertheless he dosen't look comfy with it and I would have thought Wilder would have had that factored in when looking to sign him. Obviously the Bees game is what counts but I genuinely have some doubt about his ability to play out as we do. We will see.
    The magic hat had a somewhat sluggish start last season Sean,i agree Stearman hasn't looked brilliant yet but i expect him to improve(hope so anyway)Blockmod d'ya think Fulham play hoof ball then?UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    The magic hat had a somewhat sluggish start last season Sean,i agree Stearman hasn't looked brilliant yet but i expect him to improve(hope so anyway)Blockmod d'ya think Fulham play hoof ball then?UTCB
    No idea how Fulham play,

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    No idea how Fulham play,
    They play the beautiful game,my Millers supportin mates reckon they were the best footballin side in't Championship last season.Stick wi me i'll continue to try and educate thi even tho at times it seems like Mission impossible. UTCB

TBF to stearman he brought it out well and generally kept possession finding our players with passes at chezzy he looked more than comfortable bringing it out so I'm puzzled by a few views on him

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast