+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Eastleigh v SUFC

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Done. Did we have this many injuries all last season?
    No Gray we didn't. Hopefully we're getting our quota in early.

Quote Originally Posted by RavBlade View Post
    No Gray we didn't. Hopefully we're getting our quota in early.
    I thought we were lucky last season to have very few injuries, but even so, we would still have been good enough to get promoted under CW. We will have a bigger, stronger squad this season as I doubt we would get away with it in the Championship. Bodes well and no money wasted on big name, silly signings IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    I thought we were lucky last season to have very few injuries, but even so, we would still have been good enough to get promoted under CW. We will have a bigger, stronger squad this season as I doubt we would get away with it in the Championship. Bodes well and no money wasted on big name, silly signings IMHO.
    Spot on Aya.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    What Rav said.

duffy is nowhere near good enough in this division. hope to good some one is ramming this post down mi throat come next year, but just to light weight slow and wastes the ball.

Last nights goals

Great goal by Laffs, great cross by Duffy for the first.

I'll volunteer to ram it down Twirls throats if Duffy makes the grade, I love the way he plays when he's on his game, but I think he might be a bit part player next season. Hope I'm wrong and he mashes it.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Great goal by Laffs, great cross by Duffy for the first.

I'll volunteer to ram it down Twirls throats if Duffy makes the grade, I love the way he plays when he's on his game, but I think he might be a bit part player next season. Hope I'm wrong and he mashes it.
    The reason why Duffy loses posession (in my view) is cos he's usually tryin to play the killer pass.I think he may well be used as a sub mostly,he could be dangerous especially if BROOKSY leaves.Anybody else watchin Arsenal v Benfica friendly? it's on the Quest channel,Benfica just scored 1-0,I'm doin abit of scoutin for next season. UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 29-07-2017 at 03:34 PM.

Just seen the goals. We'll have to defend a lot better than that, next Saturday - or we really will get a hammering.

Matty Done - striker?? Still think we haven't seen the best of him

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast