+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This time next week

This time next week

.........I'll be in flippin Bournemouth............ballhacks as some would say on here!

Anybody else got some stupid uncancellable plans for the first day of the season?
    Last edited by Ayamonteblade; 29-07-2017 at 09:58 AM.

Your about as good as my two lads.

One's away for Barnsley and the other's away for Barnsley and Derby. Blaming it on the school holidays silly beggars.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    .........I'll be in flippin Bournemouth............ballhacks as some would say on here!

Anybody else got some stupid uncancellable plans for the first day of the season?
    Not first day, but miss one in August and one in Sept ffs

Missing Barnsley at home,as are 4 other season ticket holders in my family,grrrrr

why on earth are family and social do's organised on Saturdays???

why on earth are family and social do's organised on Saturdays???

Or weddings during the season,should be banned,only allowed June and July

I'll be at Cliffe watchin our U/18's (10.30am ko) then goin to meet my youngest for a steak and a pint or two before goin to the finest place on't planet BDBL.By the way what tha gunna be flippin in Bournemouth,pancakes? UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 29-07-2017 at 11:21 AM.

Yes Aya I have. I have an appointment at Bramall Lane at 3:00pm that a simply CANNOT cancel for anything

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Missing Barnsley at home,as are 4 other season ticket holders in my family,grrrrr
    All five that I go with are missing the Bucket Bangers Blocky, Cat A* £34 a ticket where we sit, what a waste. I'll be Billy no-mates with a row to missen unless I take the Missis or invite a couple of mates to experience the Westfield experience.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    All five that I go with are missing the Bucket Bangers Blocky, Cat A* £34 a ticket where we sit, what a waste. I'll be Billy no-mates with a row to missen unless I take the Missis or invite a couple of mates to experience the Westfield experience.
    Invite TT Gray,that's if he aint on holiday.it'd be good to get more BLADESmadders to BDBL. UTCB

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast