+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hecky's interview after the friendly

Quote Originally Posted by tarnmad View Post
    You're right animal , I don't think he's happy with the all new signings I can see an influx of loan signings this week to bolster our squad
    And then where does that leave us Tarn, having too many short term loanees who don't belong to us. And they will need replacing yet again when they all go back to their own clubs.
    Fans are saying lets not worry because the 'window' is open till Aug 31st. Yes but the season proper starts on Aug 5th doesn't it, and its a disgrace that we're nowhere near to having the squad we wanted and needed in time for the big kick off. And its not exactly crept up on us has it, we knew this was going to happen all the way back in January and what has been done about it eh ?

Im sure Hecky isnt a quitter, but if he has had enough of this and decids to quit this week or next week etc. he'd have every reason to do so and I wouldn't blame him.

Inspector SB "George" Gently has been looking at this and based on no evidence or source whatsoever he thinks the following--

Hecky sez to board he wants Omar Bogie at £900,000

French CEO sez to resta board we should buy this Sengalese lad at £900,000

Patrick sez we can't ev booath

French CEO lets Bogie deal go quiet and chases Sengalese lad

Hecky narked at people who think they know better than him abart which players the club should sign and lets it art in a thinly veiled manner.

This theory has every chance of being a loada b0ll0cks but tha nivva knows.
    Cue "Tales of the Unexpected" music.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 31-07-2017 at 04:57 PM.

Been away for weekend with a bus load of Rovrum fans at Ascot on a jolly. Needless to say I've some stick. Just listened to Animals audio link and Hecky cuts a pretty forlorn figure and has a reight swipe at the powers that be over quality of squad and transfers. I'm all for that but these players which he's intimated aren't good enough are players he's going to have to work with day in day out and they will have heard that interview too. Let's hope these pre pubescents as Animal likes to call them are out to prove a point as apposed to sulking which is pretty much the norm with all young'uns I come across these days.

Hecky will have also ruffled a few feathers at top too and as another poster said this back me or sack me attitude hasn't washed in past with Robins, Hill and co.

Doom n' gloom post I know but I think we'll see a new gaffer before we see a marquee signing.

Average age was 24 against Rotherham, not that young really this day and age

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234