+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh the smelly thugs.....

Oh the smelly thugs.....

Think they can take over Sunderland!! Not when the soonerlund big lad steps in and says, No!!!! Check the UJ head rest..... silly billy..

Name:  IMG_0383.JPG
Views: 395
Size:  61.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by fittiered View Post
    Think they can take over Sunderland!! Not when the soonerlund big lad steps in and says, No!!!! Check the UJ head rest..... silly billy..

Name:  IMG_0383.JPG
Views: 395
Size:  61.8 KB
    Disappointing, one or two bad eggs, just a few nutters, every club has them, it was celtic fans that were attac ked actually, whit aboot the huns, youre a spunk bucket.

No sure why Celtic fans would hate Tony robinson anyway, I thought he was brill in blackadder.

apparently guy in the photo's condition as described as serious

wtf is it with fitba fans that go to games to fight - its something that's absolutely baffling yet at the same time s accepted as normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Cambusman View Post
    No sure why Celtic fans would hate Tony robinson anyway, I thought he was brill in blackadder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cambusman View Post
    Disappointing, one or two bad eggs, just a few nutters, every club has them, it was celtic fans that were attac ked actually, whit aboot the huns, youre a spunk bucket.
    The Huns get it tae... Your bucket spunkier than mine.....

The word is... Don't know if it's true but he threw a flare into the shop...... Mad ******* if true....

They are both Scotlands shame....

'Why would anyone think it was a good idea to play either of the old firm teams. Stopped the gigs for pissed up jocks'.

Bain can **** off out of our club.

Absolute ****ing scumbags Celtic like, but hey, if you don't like them you're a bigot apparently. Horrible set of absolute ****ers. Unreal how many on here were defending them last week. An absolute **** stain of fans.

I was called a bigot yesterday because I said I didn't like Celtic. Must be great to just have that comeback and that makes everything they do and say be ok then.

From a Sunderland footy website...
    https://www.readytogo.net/smb/thread...381342/page-15
    Last edited by fittiered; 29-07-2017 at 09:46 PM.

The word is... Don't know if it's true but he threw a flare into the shop...... Mad ******* if true....

They are both Scotlands shame....

'Why would anyone think it was a good idea to play either of the old firm teams. Stopped the gigs for pissed up jocks'.

Bain can **** off out of our club.

Absolute ****ing scumbags Celtic like, but hey, if you don't like them you're a bigot apparently. Horrible set of absolute ****ers. Unreal how many on here were defending them last week. An absolute **** stain of fans.

I was called a bigot yesterday because I said I didn't like Celtic. Must be great to just have that comeback and that makes everything they do and say be ok then.

From a Sunderland footy website...
    https://www.readytogo.net/smb/thread...381342/page-15
    One or two bad eggs
    every clubs got them
    what about manchester
    yer a c()ck

EDIT forgot to say - TGFITW

Haaa! Singin am no a billy or a tim singin am no a billy or a tim.... blah blah blah. COYR's. cellic n ranjiz Scotlands shame. Let's see what the football authorities do about it ya spunk bucket rhat????

Haaa! Singin am no a billy or a tim singin am no a billy or a tim.... blah blah blah. COYR's. cellic n ranjiz Scotlands shame. Let's see what the football authorities do about it ya spunk bucket rhat????
    why the horible name calling you sure you're no a celtic fan

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)