+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bolton v Leeds 1630 hours - Sunday 6th August 2017

Bolton v Leeds 1630 hours - Sunday 6th August 2017

PREDICTION LEAGUE

So here we are again; posting this means the start of the season is imminent. I trust all of you are enjoying the summer (no joke intended), the weather has been mixed but eh, it helps the weeds grow.

OK so we have had a few changes to say the least, time to see if the new and old can play together and takes us on the ride we all long for.

Bolton lost against Stoke the other day, but they felt they played OK and led initially from an Adam Le Fondre (we will need to keep an eye on him), which will have boosted their confidence but I have a feeling we will be picking up three points in this game and again when they come visiting ER. Here's hoping, Parkinson is no fool and will prepare them well.

To remind you, you get a point for predicting the correct outcome. A point for the correct score and a point for correct number of goals scored by Leeds. Additionally, I will offer bonus points in some games for predicting who the first goal scorer will be and the time of the goal (a minute either way allowed).

No prizes promised at this time, you are playing for pride :-) however if I have a good year I might get generous =, there again I am from Yorkshire.

Here we go -

Bolton 0 - Leeds 2
    Last edited by CalverleyBoy; 30-07-2017 at 01:35 PM.

Calverley good to see you doing this again. 2-1 to leeds

Bolton will be bouncing having just come up, don't fancy us to keep a clean sheet either probably 1-1 I'm swaying towards with it being away from home.

Bolton v LEEDS 1-3

Cheers for doing this again this season Calverley

3-1 The Leeds

Beauty, something else I can be mediocre at! 😀 Certainly guessing at this stage, so each way bet at 1-1.
    Cheers Calverly.

Bolton v Leeds 2 2

Bolton 0 Leeds 1

Trotters 1 Whites 1

Good on yer mate.
    Bolton 1 Leeds 3

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)