+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: your 5hit and you know you are

your 5hit and you know you are

gibson from sunderland telling his own fans they are 5h1t after there 5-0 loss to celtic

i like it when a player is honest
    and thefact it tok a few beers to loosen his jaw makes it even better
    pre season and he is telling the fans the players dont care about the club
    and he is off his head on alcohol

work that one out gibson you softsoap doging barsteward

Is there a link where you can read about this? Sounds hilarious!

the video (recorded by a Mackem fan) is on twitter.

it's unbelievable stuff
    they're heading for league one and make no mistake.

Transcript of the conversation...

*Chatter from fans as they ask Gibson questions*
    Gibson: I know you're not being personal, I'll answer you... we're f*****g s**t
    Fan: Are you bothered about it though? Are you bothered that we're s**t?
    Gibson: Of course I am. [Fan: You don't seem too bothered] I don't want to be bothered that we're s**t.
    Fan: You don't want to be bothered?
    Gibson: I don't want to be bothered. There's too many people at the club that don't give a f**k.
    Fan: Such as?
    Gibson: Do you want me to say? You tell me who is not committed to the club.
    Fan: First of all Kone, he doesn't seem bothered…
    Gibson: Right, there's one.
    Fan: Jeremain Lens?
    Gibson: *Nods* Next one.
    Fan: Whabi Khazri?
    Gibson: *Nods* Next one.
    Fan: Darren, you? You're off your f*****g face in here.
    Gibson: *Pauses* Right, I might be off me face in here but I still want to play for Sunderland, the rest of them f*****g don't though. The rest of them don't.
    Fan: You've been absolutely scalped by Celtic today, Sunderland have been smashed up and you're in here off your face, that looks good for the club doesn't it?
    Gibson: Do whatever you want pal, I'm not arsed.
    Fan: You're not my pal.
    Gibson: I understand what you're saying, I totally understand what you're saying.
    *Muffled arguments*
    Fan: I'm not going to sit there and blow smoke up your a***. You're p***ed out of your head.
    Gibson: P***ed out of your head what? Who's been p***ed out of their head? What, now? Are you p***ed out of your head? [Fan: Not me, mate] Am I p***ed out of my head? No, I'm not.

.. Pissed up footballer has a go at players who everyone knows are going to be sold. Lens fee agreed. Kone next out the door. You love a bit of Sunderland you lot. I wonder who will manage to be the biggest drama queen. Mind you, not much to talk about your end ..

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    gibson from sunderland telling his own fans they are 5h1t after there 5-0 loss to celtic

Quote Originally Posted by andyj73 View Post
    Mind you, not much to talk about your end ..
    Well . . .

Its fantastic seeing the runts on RTG arguing amongst themselves. Tommy Robinson was to blame for the trouble, no he wasnt, Celtic fans are a disgrace, some are, our top lads were out didnt get into Jacksons top lads outside there, EDL started it, no they didnt, never took over Sunlun no one ever does etc etc.

One said that Robinson has targeted Sunderland as its a run down city, and he was in a run down area. Right there lad! The Celtic fans have probably made it look better.

Thing is when we were routed by Orient in 2009 we had the likes of Nolan, Carroll, Harper, Smith who WERE bothered about our club. They havent got anyone it seems (apart from Gibson of course...cough) and are hemorrhaging money. Oh what a pity, lets hope they keep on imploding and end up in League One.

Quote Originally Posted by andyj73 View Post
    .. Pissed up footballer has a go at players who everyone knows are going to be sold. Lens fee agreed. Kone next out the door. You love a bit of Sunderland you lot. I wonder who will manage to be the biggest drama queen. Mind you, not much to talk about your end ..
    he is one of your own

probabaly sat outside a pizza hut
    picked up a bird took he r back to a holiday inn and videoed him and his mates doing her

then you lot sang his name and hero worshipped him
    when you realised it was your sister you bragged she had been done by one of your players
    she then obtained hero status on the parks she frequented

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post

I mean to get beat of a Scottish team 5-0 u must be sh*te even if it's the best Scottish team plus they supposedly rested a lot of their first team. Oh and Vaughan missed 2 pens in pre season and hasn't scored I don't think lol

Refreshing to see the Mackems in meltdown before a ball is kicked. As they all said last season, It's an easy league to get out of blah blah blah

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)