+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Absolute slur on our city.

9000 Rangers fans, be a 30000 sellout then surely?

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    He's not a Rangers "type" though is he? He's worn it to be provocative, to generate headlines. He's the worst kind of media whore.

As Les says, bigots on both sides of the divide.

This "link" the Pigs have with Rangers though is laughable. Before the last friendly there was none at all save for a hundred or so who visit Ibrox a couple of times a season - or did before their rekegation and which fans from other English clubs do - and the friendship by a couple of the older lot and the Rangers hooligans who follow England.

At the end of the day, they look up to Rangers because they are a genuinely "big club", something they are so desperate to be. It's sad, very sad. But funny. Had it been Celtic originally, they'd be rimming them instead. Celtic, who sing songs about Lee Rigby. To paint one as worse than the other is nonsensical. Especially if it's just because they've played at the Sty a couple of times.

He's worn it to be provocative and because it echoes both Rangers and the EDL's vile values and politics. It was no coincidence the scum EDL organised their "event" on Wearside to coincide with Celtics visit.Let's not cloud the truth.

I wish we were playing em next weekend

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Wonder what the excuses will be for such a humiliating loss?
    They were fkin sh1te

I hope they are that sh1te when we play em

Infact, I hope they are that sh1ite when anyone plays em

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    I wish we were playing em next weekend
    Who Rangers or No Kit?

I am led to believe that one of our star players attended the game today

Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo View Post
    He's worn it to be provocative and because it echoes both Rangers and the EDL's vile values and politics. It was no coincidence the scum EDL organised their "event" on Wearside to coincide with Celtics visit.Let's not cloud the truth.
    The truth is surely that the EDL used the Rangers shirt as a prop to be deliberately provocative.

The notion that Rangers fans are 1) All fascists and have the same views as the EDL and 2) the only bigoted fans in Glasgow and wider Scotland is nonsense. That's like saying all Celtic fans support the IRA, not just the Green Brigade mor0ns.

Had Rangers been playing say Leeds rather than the Pigs, none of the hyperbole would be being posted.

Who Rangers or No Kit?

I am led to believe that one of our star players attended the game today
    If it Fleck he's from a big Rangers supporting family.

Wonder what the excuses will be for such a humiliating loss?
    We all buy kids season tickets?

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    The truth is surely that the EDL used the Rangers shirt as a prop to be deliberately provocative.

The notion that Rangers fans are 1) All fascists and have the same views as the EDL and 2) the only bigoted fans in Glasgow and wider Scotland is nonsense. That's like saying all Celtic fans support the IRA, not just the Green Brigade mor0ns.

Had Rangers been playing say Leeds rather than the Pigs, none of the hyperbole would be being posted.
    Actually it would. The scum and the pigs share the same f u c ked mindset.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast