+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FFS Blades "Super"store

FFS Blades "Super"store

Under the heading mens fashions, only one item shown as fitting an XL size and above. Can they get someone in who knows how to run a shop and get adequate supplies in. Rant over.

Agree it is very poor. One of the things I sell for a living is promotional and corporate clothing and the choice could be so much better.

Need to keep yersens in better trim to follow t' Blades.

Quote Originally Posted by mahatmafoot View Post
    Under the heading mens fashions, only one item shown as fitting an XL size and above. Can they get someone in who knows how to run a shop and get adequate supplies in. Rant over.
    Were you looking at the exclusive Michael Higdon range?

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    Were you looking at the exclusive Michael Higdon range?
    Not wi XL TT,Higgo's more my size(Bigger) My clothes have more X's than i used to get r8 on't Pools coupon,but hey i'm happy enuff and like mi dear owd dad used to say,plenty of time for slimmin when you're in't box(coffin) The trick is have a birthday in June and get you're kids to buy for ya,i had new Home top and the also the new Red polo top,my lads luv their dad ya know. UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 30-07-2017 at 11:45 AM.

Online Superstore is rhubarb atm

No home shirts except XL
    No away kits available...yet
    Very poor choice of anything on offer

The season is less than a week away and the whole shebang is p1ss poor for a £20m turnover company

Repeating whats been said on pork talk regards their shambles, the fact the club and Adidas have had a whole 12 months to design and manufacture a couple of kits and offer a number of leisure wear/training wear choices in different sizes for supporters to purchase is nothing short of farcical

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    Online Superstore is rhubarb atm

No home shirts except XL
    No away kits available...yet
    Very poor choice of anything on offer

The season is less than a week away and the whole shebang is p1ss poor for a £20m turnover company

Repeating whats been said on pork talk regards their shambles, the fact the club and Adidas have had a whole 12 months to design and manufacture a couple of kits and offer a number of leisure wear/training wear choices in different sizes for supporters to purchase is nothing short of farcical
    Well at least our team's all kitted up mate eh? UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Well at least our team's all kitted up mate eh? UTCB
    yeah lol

I'm thinking of a holiday investment. On mi jollies in a few weeks, but at the minute there's nowt to buy

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Not wi XL TT,Higgo's more my size(Bigger) My clothes have more X's than i used to get r8 on't Pools coupon,but hey i'm happy enuff and like mi dear owd dad used to say,plenty of time for slimmin when you're in't box(coffin) The trick is have a birthday in June and get you're kids to buy for ya,i had new Home top and the also the new Red polo top,my lads luv their dad ya know. UTCB
    I wish I'd met your Dad Rod - I've been on a diet most of my life

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    I wish I'd met your Dad Rod - I've been on a diet most of my life
    Snap!- which is not good for a diet

Loved the 'slimming in the coffin' line.

I have now managed to do away with the X's on the labels and the 'L' is strangely comforting.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast