+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Absolute slur on our city.

Absolute slur on our city.

The pathetic brown nosing of pig fans to hordes of drunken bigots,an act of cowardice and ignorance. To have to hear the vile chants of Glasgows underclass being lapped up by Sheffields equivalent was a new low by the discredited "club" in S6. Theyve only been in existence for a short while since the financial chicanery but leopards don't change their spots as it was business as usual for the classless pond life at the sty from boardroom to tap room. Bereft of any redeeming features on and off the pitch,and without enough money to sort a new kit the question is.
    Will they be relegated before or just after Easter.
    Disgrace to our wonderful city.

Here's the match summary Roy style..

I know it's only a friendly but nothing different from last season sideways backwards lump it forward and repeat throwing in some daft defending along the way.

The result doesn't matter. The performance does a bit but I was more interested in style - would we play a more expansive style than last season's snore fest. Seems the answer is he's trying to perfect last season's tedium. We can only wait and see.

That was exactly the same as the poor performances of last season. Team has the same issues. Disappointing, I was hoping for a rousing performance to get everyone in the mood.

We were awful! IFollow is pretty much awful! Reach, Rhodes and Jones were shocking!

I was trying to be cheerful about it, but nah its all bobbar, they're a shambles, sack them all and build a Tesco.....in fact roger it, build a LIDL.

Rangers are not a premiership team lol. Most of their players came from lower English leagues and they got knocked out of Europe by a 4th place part time side from Luxembourgland.

this sounds like a fun afternoon ......reckon Carboot has 10 games to sort things out, otherwise he's oot....or he should be ....what a shame #keepcarlos

Football Fwends.

Name:  IMG_0156.jpg
Views: 1286
Size:  91.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo View Post
    The pathetic brown nosing of pig fans to hordes of drunken bigots,an act of cowardice and ignorance. To have to hear the vile chants of Glasgows underclass being lapped up by Sheffields equivalent was a new low by the discredited "club" in S6. Theyve only been in existence for a short while since the financial chicanery but leopards don't change their spots as it was business as usual for the classless pond life at the sty from boardroom to tap room. Bereft of any redeeming features on and off the pitch,and without enough money to sort a new kit the question is.
    Will they be relegated before or just after Easter.
    Disgrace to our wonderful city.
    But surely, SB, Rangers fans are pro-British, patriotic and monarchist. Celtic fans are exactly the opposite, and support the IRA. Don't you love your country? And don't you love your queen?

Quote Originally Posted by LesHiboux View Post
    But surely, SB, Rangers fans are pro-British, patriotic and monarchist. Celtic fans are exactly the opposite, and support the IRA. Don't you love your country? And don't you love your queen?
    Please tell me that post is a joke.

If it isn't,then absolutely all respect I have for you disappears.

Just for clarification I don't "love" any country and I couldn't give 2 f u c ks about a bunch of Greeks and Germans living in Buck House.

And to listen to 9000 thick UDA retards belting out German Bombers into Sheffields clean air was excruciating.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Football Fwends.

Name:  IMG_0156.jpg
Views: 1286
Size:  91.5 KB
    That is disgusting.
    Both halves of it.

Amazing Sheffield City Council hasn't had something to say about the Pig/ Fascist love in. Or the Stir,or Radio Sh i tfield,but then it's the pigs so it's ok.

Name:  default_NRhTp24.png
Views: 1228
Size:  13.6 KB Don't you remember that scene from Blackadder where Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay Melchett says to Baldric:

"Now then soldier. Don't you love your country. And don't you love your king?"

Baldric replies "No"

Melchett enquires "And why not?"

Baldric answers "My mum told me never to trust men with beards".

Lol

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-40768511

Theres your nice Rangers types Les.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast