+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is andre going home?

Is andre going home?

Alto will drve him there at 20m..

Quote Originally Posted by Turfmoorspirit View Post
    Alto will drve him there at 20m..

Jobs a gud un then!

For me the Championship is his measure Wolf, the Premier League is IMO one step too far for him, a few on here like him especially if he gets better service which to be honest he has not had here, but for me he snatch's at chances, has little vision and his first touch can be awful, hopefully he'll be with you soon fella.

Alto, Alto, Alto, - that is not how you negotiate upwards.

It goes more like this!

Hi Evewolf65 - you lot must be barking mad if you think we would part with our star striker to a championship club for a paltry £20 mill.

Listen this lad is worth double that as you well know! He is a natural finisher, his first touch is immaculate and he guarantees you goals. Dyche loves his work ethos and the way that Andre gels the team together so he is not going to sell him at any price.

Move on and find yourself a decent championship striker for that money!

Got it now Alto?

Quote Originally Posted by CaspertheClaret View Post
    Alto, Alto, Alto, - that is not how you negotiate upwards.

It goes more like this!

Hi Evewolf65 - you lot must be barking mad if you think we would part with our star striker to a championship club for a paltry £20 mill.

Listen this lad is worth double that as you well know! He is a natural finisher, his first touch is immaculate and he guarantees you goals. Dyche loves his work ethos and the way that Andre gels the team together so he is not going to sell him at any price.

Move on and find yourself a decent championship striker for that money!

Got it now Alto?

Of course, of course we would not dream of disrespecting Lancashires finest with a derogatotory bid!

Do not think your flattery (albeit very nice) will hold much sway with your ability to prise away our jewel from the crown.

However because your approach is friendly I will politely listen to what you have to say (and then decline!)

Plus I have heard you are getting a Brazilian?
    Last edited by CaspertheClaret; 30-07-2017 at 06:11 PM.

The Brazilian was a mistake I didn't know what Imac was and neither did she/ he honest!!

I don't know about that?

You cant beat a bit of wizardry around the box.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)