+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is andre going home?

Quote Originally Posted by Primitive View Post
    Fine.

You said he won't keep a struggling PL team up. He already has done so you are wrong.
    You need to check your facts Prim, he didn't keep us up, if you knock of all the goals he scored, forget every single one, ignore them, pretend they were never scored, revise the results, and we would still have stayed up. Which is exactly the point I was making in my post, which you seem to have missed completely, his goals didn't keep us up, they were irrelevant, but I doubt we'd have been promoted out of the Championship without his 25 the season before.

Can you see the logic now ?

What about assists?

What about assists?

So are you conceding that his goals and assists kept us up?

Lol

for the record - Gray....3x assists.

1 Burnley 2-0 Liverpool
    2 Burnley 3-2 Bournemouth
    3 Burnley 1-2 West Ham

So are you conceding that his goals and assists kept us up?

You're getting boring now Prim, you've lost this one, find someone else to have a trivial argument with.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    You're getting boring now Prim, you've lost this one, find someone else to have a trivial argument with.
    You don't get to decide who has lost the argument. I think you'll find that I've actually won it.

I look back to the Liverpool game when he lit Turf Moor up and then some gobby Scouser dobbed him into the quaint old FA who then set Gray back six months.

His technique might not be reminiscent of Pele but he certainly knows where the net is. 9 goals from 32 games when his head was up his arse is not that bad IMHO!

I wish he would just settle down, get his raise and stay with us!

What's the saying.. . . .. . . . .. It takes a good man..........

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)