+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: League Cup

Quote Originally Posted by theram1975 View Post
    League 1 Ayr United win all their group games yet get an away tie to a Premiership club as their reward.

Rangers get into the last 16 and are given a home tie again a lower league club.

Dundee united beat their rivals to win their group and are rewarded with an away tie against the team they just beat on penalties.

Who thinks these competitions up?
    Exactly....

But the ones that pay to watch this corrupt game clearly enjoy the competition...

The game in Scotland needs gutted, from top to bottom. But it won't happen, folk seem happy....

Quote Originally Posted by theram1975 View Post
    League 1 Ayr United win all their group games yet get an away tie to a Premiership club as their reward.

Rangers get into the last 16 and are given a home tie again a lower league club.

Dundee united beat their rivals to win their group and are rewarded with an away tie against the team they just beat on penalties.

Who thinks these competitions up?

its a rigged game, nothing has changed.

First chance for a cup boycott. Wonder how many will "move on" and attend? I'll nae be there and winna be anywhere near hampden for any Scotland games either.

Huns at home again - they're just taking the piss and laughing at us folks.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    First chance for a cup boycott. Wonder how many will "move on" and attend? I'll nae be there and winna be anywhere near hampden for any Scotland games either.

Huns at home again - they're just taking the piss and laughing at us folks.
    It does seem that way. With the added bonus of stick the sheep on the plastic at Hamilton, they might struggle there.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Not like Rangers to get a home draw

When they were drawn at home last season for the 10th time in a row I asked my boy what were the odds (he works in stats for the HMRC)...he said that it was 1024 to 1 but didn't understand the joke (he's not into football). Sadly I had to tell him it wasn't a joke.

Whos got the updated odds on so many sevco home ties if ot was 1024 before

Unreal

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Whos got the updated odds on so many sevco home ties if ot was 1024 before

Unreal
    English is my strong point, nae maths (or probability) but if it was 1024/1 last time, won't it be 2048/1 after another home draw?

How many home ties in a row is that for Sevco now? It must be about 14. Is anybody counting?

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    English is my strong point, nae maths (or probability) but if it was 1024/1 last time, won't it be 2048/1 after another home draw?
    Is it as simple as that? Odds nae my strong point

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Yeah if that's the 11th time.

11 different events at odds of 1/1 each time.

Of course this odds checker doesn't take in to account temperature of balls, magnets or other methods of sorcery.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast