+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How many youse brunging?

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    I don't expect our lot to finish higher than 10th. We may start well, but a few injuries and our small squad won't be able to compete. We already have 4 out on the opening day; what's that all about? 2-2 I reckon. Enjoy your trip lads.
    Jeez that sounds gutting Griff but to ease your pain our top signing is injured too.

A bit like Sturrdge innit

520. Would have been more had there been no f up with two coaches! Good game and I thought Carlisle looked skillful and expect them to do well, good beers near the ground and a chat with some locals! I'd come back

Well done Gaz. I though that you held your luck though. We had two blatant penalties turned down, one right at the end, by an official who could also easily have sent one of your lads off for diving. There was far too much of that. Took your goals well though, even though the second was a blatant error by Jones, but was there a hand-ball in there by your lad? I was too far away to see clearly.

Enjoy the trip home!

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    520. Would have been more had there been no f up with two coaches! Good game and I thought Carlisle looked skillful and expect them to do well, good beers near the ground and a chat with some locals! I'd come back
    I think 557 was announced. Great turnout.

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    I think 557 was announced. Great turnout.
    Ahh that's a great turnout griff.

There may have been a ball to hand griff but I don't think it was a pen tho.

Our goalie did some good work and yes it could easily have been a draw or a home win

When your injured are back fit I expect you to be right up there,

Great to have done this one even tho 7 hours there and 5 back. Good friendly locals too. I originally planned to stay over and go to Edingburgh the next day but that didn't pan out.

I will defo recommned this trip and would go again. Loved the quirkyness of the old skool and new ground

Good luck for the rest of the season griff and co

Oohh Flicker is up to his old tricks is he Gaz, hes got his reds team winning and annoying the opposition each time.
    Nice one you Lancy git Flicker.

Ta Gaz.

Oh, and sorry about the bird****. Our pigeons are LETHAL.

I never noticed Griff haa

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Oohh Flicker is up to his old tricks is he Gaz, hes got his reds team winning and annoying the opposition each time.
    Nice one you Lancy git Flicker.
    I sense a bii of a bitter brizzle pill there Acido? Sorry you never got a point there. Brizzle fans were singing that they were going up ffs see what we have to contend with down the road lol

We have a poor record not only at Ashton gate, but on opening day as well whoever we play.
    Some of our fans who went say Bristol were made to look good by our awful team, and that they will struggle without Tammy Abraham this season.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast