+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Once a lively page.

Once a lively page.

Now it's pretty much down to the bare minimum on here, what happened and where did everyone go?

I am still here but the summer is always a quiet time but things should come to life next weekend

A few years back Crewe had a fairly busy forum with many regular contributors but they've all pretty much disappeared.
    Probably down to a combination of factors,I suppose.

It's also true that for the past 3 years or so the fans havent been happy, and an unhappy crowd is a more talkative crowd than a happy one.

I have not been able to attend any of the pre-season games since the Buxton match so nothing really to say about the other games except the results were mixed - especially the defeat by Macclesfield. I still think we are short of a couple of signings (FB and CM) and it would be interesting to know what happened to the trialists? The New Zealand CM seems a good prospect and reports of his performance were very good. Difficult to say how the new season will go, except I would hope the Alex are a top 10 side.

The NZ trialist seems to have disappeared.
    However I read a tweet saying we'd got a loanee from Villa. Someone called Green. Anyone heard anything?

Quote Originally Posted by PAULCAFC View Post
    Now it's pretty much down to the bare minimum on here, what happened and where did everyone go?
    Errrrr you tell us Sall?

I'm here although on holiday.

Like people have said number of factors, playing poor football over the last few years, some use Twitter and Facebook as an alternative because they can see who you are and also the site on here has been poor with the ads etc, although I can say that the site is due for a few changes for the better so watch this space.