+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: First League Match: Queens vs. Brechin City

You could well be correct FB HFC

Rumour has it Dobbie injured

This is probably the least I've looked forward to the start of the season in a long time what with the small squad and the loss of Christine Findlater and Jim Thomson . Just what exactly is going on ?
    Last edited by palmylad; 05-08-2017 at 07:04 AM.

Regardless of all the pessimism around the club going into the start of this season let's get fully behind the boys today against Brechin and show them what the club really means to all of us. Mon the South.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikefaethesouth View Post
    Regardless of all the pessimism around the club going into the start of this season let's get fully behind the boys today against Brechin and show them what the club really means to all of us. Mon the South.
    As always I'll be there today Spike . It's what a do best , supporting my home team MON THE SOUTH

Opening game a 6 pointer ?
    Get a good result and it will settle a few nerve's, screw it up and we are in serious trouble.

I am not that confident that we will win but would hope to as 3 points today would be great with tough away games coming up.

Just picked up my season ticket. The triumph of optimism over experience, again....
    Hear Dobbie's out.

Don't know what I was worrying about
    Brechin weren't great but you've got to beat what's in front of you . Could of and should of been a lot more ......

Fairly convincing performance against what was (it has to be said) very poor opposition.What was pleasing was a more positive approach.Long way to go,but,a wee bit of self belief amongst the squad...who knows where Queens could end up?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)