+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Forever and always the fun

Quote Originally Posted by Greetin in Bed View Post
    I didn't make you skint or put you doon.
    Why take it out on Me? Why the orange bile aimed at Me?
    If you're going to get insulting then I hope you are doon for ever.
    Doon the Pan into the sewers.
    Tangerine nightmare right enough.
    Quick question. Your happiest moment as a Dee?

Winning the doon cup and the open tonight bus parade after saw the most mental rhumba.

I nearly lost my tully and roma tap

You have topped that twice or has admin twice been forgotten ??? . Wandering about the streets wee a bucket in your hands begging for money AND the ultimate even standing outside the ground of the team you hate most begging 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

Quote Originally Posted by Greetin in Bed View Post
    Of course it doesn't wind you up.
    Of course you're not envious of Dundees magnificent support.
    Of course you want to be doooooon in the championship.
    Its only a game eh?
    Envious of Dundee's magnificent support???

Quote Originally Posted by ianharab View Post
    You have topped that twice or has admin twice been forgotten ??? . Wandering about the streets wee a bucket in your hands begging for money AND the ultimate even standing outside the ground of the team you hate most begging ��������������
    Melt in yer mooth fudge and the monorail all dear to my heart

😅😅😅😅 , Would that be the magnificent support whose average home cored was lower than oors last season ? Or the very same whose season ticket sales are less than oors AGAIN , you really need to see quack , looked oot that number for Carseview for you

Quote Originally Posted by num1adi View Post
    One thing he doesn't know is , how to sell a player who was a hero last season saving 3 pens in one game on twitter FFS and you can Dundee the fun ha , Don't think Dundee will ever top that
    Well that post is a good start

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Brightside View Post
    Well that post is a good start
    The phucking trolly topped it as well ��

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)