+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grealish out for 3 months

Grealish out for 3 months

It was reported by Jacks Dad that Grealish suffered internal Kidney bleeding after a bad fall in the game with Watford and ha.s had an operation. He confirmed he will be out for 2-3 months.

Well here we go again with bad luck striking at the start of a season, guess this gives RM a chance to stay till January??

Reading hat the jawdees desperately want to trim their squad. Bearing in mind that they won the title last year with EXACTLY the right mix of championship level players and ones for the future. I'm just looking at their squad. Tell me we could go for any of these...

Mo Diame
    Shelvey
    Ritchie
    Colback
    Mitrovic
    Gayle

Also Brighton have got players like

Knockheart
    Solly March
    Glen Murray

And Huddersfield have the lethal Nakki Wells who somehow seems to score 20 goals a season.

Bruce wants 2 or more signings. Have a look at these then boss!

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    It was reported by Jacks Dad that Grealish suffered internal Kidney bleeding after a bad fall in the game with Watford and ha.s had an operation. He confirmed he will be out for 2-3 months.

Well here we go again with bad luck striking at the start of a season, guess this gives RM a chance to stay till January??
    And I say this on this thread because Jack lacks where those other players don't. It's not a great loss. If it was Kodija out for 3 months I'd worry about relegation

Having watched pre-season games Bruce has chosen his hallmark protective barrier

Yet failed to address our attacking sterility -no creative thinking player was signed which is an immense error – Carlos Gill is/was capable of knitting midfield to a this goal shy attack- just ain't inclined to run 80 yards to get behind the ball, so that idea can be thrown in the trash can

Hogan is confident of getting us goals but requires service- without “Jimmy Danger” were snookered

Ultimately I have to say B A H !!!….. How Steve Bruce anticipates Bacuna Agonawol (to a lesser degree) Alan Hutton as intrinsic to A V F C’s development

Well its one gigantic enigma to me !

He'll probably contribute as much in the next 3 months as he has in the last 3 years .
    I do hope he gets fit for the January window tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiledvillan View Post
    He'll probably contribute as much in the next 3 months as he has in the last 3 years .
    I do hope he gets fit for the January window tho.
    Very cruel guys! jack was linking everyone up before he got injured, currently we have no one who can do this apart from Ross MacCormack, Yikes I hear you say but who else have we got who can slide rule a ball through, switch play or just go on a mazy run??

Bruce should give RM a chance, we aint seen the anything like the real deal. SB has said he has applied himself well in pre season so why not, unless some one comes in with the 8 Million we may as well use him? He could quite easily fit in well just in front of the midfield and behind both Hogan and kodija.

Yes I know it wont happen because Bruce wants him out but what happens if Hogan goes down in the first game with yet another ankle injury? Surely we are not going into the season with just Gabby up front?

T D

I wasn't having a “pop” @ Jack Grealish far from it he's at present the only player with the shrewdness that's so desperately called for

Ross McCormack suits the part, -will Steve Bruce offer him the opportunity ? I doubt it !

Strange isn't it, Mr Aston Villa been afforded more chances than you'd expect in a game of Monopoly – As we saw again on Saturday when Watford's keeper sent him the wrong way when presented with a 1 on 1- Gabby couldn't trick his way into a cheap night club -

Still the good news is just another 47 instalments @ £55,000 & we can say “ Adiós Gringo”

Aston Villa FC should learn from its past mistakes. We had a manager eager to bring his own players in and impress the owner by weeding out players that were about to be past it and on ridiculous wages. But instead of playing them and forcing other clubs to shell out he bomb squared them making them worth less than their actual market value.

Play McCormack. If he doesn't look good then heck yeah, we'll lose big, but what if we see a lively player with nice link up play?

Unless gabby earns a new contract.

I don't understand the negativity if I'm being honest. This is what does my head in with villa fans. We haven't conseaded a goal with Terry on the pitch. Probably signing of the summer! Our defence is better now than most premier league teams outside the top 8.
    Whealan will improve our midfield and we have Gabby in great condition and willing to run through brick walls for us. We have kodjia and Jedi to return soon. Bruce is a proven manager for getting us out of this league and a great chairman. But no lets moan moan moan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)