Feel for Jack, he was that little bit of creativity, I'm sure his injury will now make SB think twice about bombing MacCormack out as he is the only other player who has the vision! Whether he will be given a chance depends on two things really, another injury or a solid cash offer from Sunderland, the latter I think will not happen as they are cash strapped, had RMc scored 15 goals last season and not had that public spat with Bruce then they would think 8 Million and 50k a week was a good return, to them its a big gamble, to us, well we have already thrown the dice so from now on we have nothing more to lose so we may as well use him.

Bjuornsen or what ever his name may make a shout for that position but i'm not impressed with him from what I have seen so far.
Hogan needs amo, and you would think Almo or Greene may supply it but you have to have a guy in the middle feeding them the ball, could be Hurihane but then again, could be anyone in the squad and last of all will be RMc??

Its a big blow and we seem to be good at this just before the season starts, Lets hope we are flying and up the right end before he comes back!