+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Omar Bogle

Omar Bogle

Surplus at Wigan and told he can leave. According to the post he's on 4K a week but no mention of a fee.

If we are near the top of the table all season because of his goals, the increased crowds will more than cover his wages

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingMagpie View Post
    If we are near the top of the table all season because of his goals, the increased crowds will more than cover his wages
    And there's 100k burning a whole from the Noble bid to add. If it's a mutual termination..maybe a goer.

Heart sez, "Let's do it!!!".

Head sez, "No chance".

Yep Gumpy no chance Wigan paid big bucks for him and according to sky value him at 800k Qpr favourites to sign him

That would be a humongous signing if we got him. I don't know what's gone wrong for him at Wigan, and maybe in their current state of flux they don't realise what they've got, but from what I saw of him for Grimsby he was unplayable, and I know the Mariners fans worshipped him.

The post made it sound as if Wigan don't think he's good enough for Lge1 and are willing to release him.

Quote Originally Posted by pjace View Post
    Yep Gumpy no chance Wigan paid big bucks for him and according to sky value him at 800k Qpr favourites to sign him
    If Wigan paid big bucks I am surprised he is only on 4k a week

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingMagpie View Post
    If Wigan paid big bucks I am surprised he is only on 4k a week
    It was reported as undisclosed but said to be around 1million

Let's be honest, this is very unlikely to happen. He was a monster at Grimsby and it's less than a year since Derby and Forest were rumoured to be after him. He's going to get some interest from higher up than us. I'd bloody love it to happen tho! The £4k a week is less unlikely than him actually wanting to come here ahead of QPR etc. At a guess our best players must be on £2-3k a week, right?

The link to LC speculating is below for anyone who wants to read it tho (@dblocker probably required).

http://www.nottinghampost.com/sport/...lid-pre-253750
    Last edited by DaveSmithRules; 31-07-2017 at 12:04 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast