+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 3 signings announced

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Callum Saunders? Successful trial? Could someone who's seen him play elaborate cos it's not what I've heard.
    Well, ive seen him twice and just cannot believe that we have wasted a wage on him.. it must be the old pals act....

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    Well, ive seen him twice and just cannot believe that we have wasted a wage on him.. it must be the old pals act....
    We have just been signing any old cr@p. The quality of signings has been worse than the Trust days. There, I've said it.

I bet these 3 will be in the team tomorrow night v Ilkeston at Basford Utd

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    We have just been signing any old cr@p. The quality of signings has been worse than the Trust days. There, I've said it.
    Come on. be fair. lets give them a chance when the proper stuff starts on Saturday and onwards. In KN we trust I thought?

We've signed Saunders because..
    We are pleased to have him here. I have spoken to his dad, Dean, a lot and he said Callum just needs a chance.

Saw him last week, he's a lightweight who didn't break sweat, these kind of signings are worrying to everyone but the opposition....Famous dad though .... like Hodge...

Each season we release one pile of dead wood and sign another. To be fair, this hasn't started with Alan Hardy, but I'm disappointed he's allowing it to continue. Quality over quantity my eye.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Callum Saunders? Successful trial? Could someone who's seen him play elaborate cos it's not what I've heard.

Seen him twice ( Basford and York) but I can't see why we have taken him on. his dad is much better even now!

Delroy Facey had a more successful trial!

Just a few questions for you.

Would Bird be better on the wing?

Did we sign him on a hire perches agreement?

Does he tend to tweet a lot?

Does he enjoy fat balls?

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast