+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Team for Hull, does it pick itself?

Liking this team but as you have stated Bruce will play Gabby at least!

Johnstone
    Elmo BEAST Terry Chester Taylor
    Lansbury Hourihane
    Thor BigMac
    Hogan

Fingers crossed

Where's Koj ?

Quote Originally Posted by ozfan View Post
    Where's Koj ?
    Koj will miss at least 6 games so maybe end of September?

Grealish could be out till the New Year!!

With only Gabby and Hogan up front, I think it would be best to keep hold of Big Mac till at least January.

If the team picks itself we'd have 25 starting

Johnstone
    Samba Terry Taylor
    Bacuna Lansbury Whelan
    Hourihane McCormack Green
    Hogan

A new 3331 formation

Well you can drop Ross Mac from your teams, Looks like old Potato head is that desperate to get rid of him he has finally agreed a 'LOAN' deal with Sunderland today and they expect him to be in the Mackams line to face Derby on Friday night?

All I can say, with 11 million in the pocket, Bruce must be confident of getting someone in as we are starting the season with Gabby up front OMG!!
    So much for the @doors still open' and 'we want 8 million and no Loans' Bruce your looking silly now especially as Sunderland fans think they have a 'Great Signing' in Ross Mac and yes I think they have, still we kept Gabby eh....BIG Sigh!!!!!!!

I will be the first to say it....Bruce out.
    Last edited by TrianonDave; 02-08-2017 at 02:19 PM.

Not seen that Dave, apart from unreliable sources (click bait). Still, sometimes wild rumours come true i.e. JT. Wouldn't surprise me in this climate tho. There better be a loan fee if true.

This rumour might just give 'ULL' City the hurry up on a transfer or any other suitors.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiledvillan View Post
    This rumour might just give 'ULL' City the hurry up on a transfer or any other suitors.

According to the Sunderland Echo today:

Sunderland hopeful of sealing loan swoop for Aston Villa's Ross McCormack http://www.sunderlandecho.com/sport/...mack-1-8682815

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)