+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is Dyche playing at..?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I was obviously dashing back to the car by then, but why would Dyche do that ? I'm no big fan of Gray but to give him five minutes in a pre season friendly is almost an insult to the lad. Am I missing something, WTF was that about ?
    No idea, I was only following it online. I wouldn't read too much into it though, SD often makes very late substitutions.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I left a few minutes before the end and Gray was still on the bench then, so I'm probably safe saying no he didn't. Taylor looked fine at left back, although it was only for 45 minutes, but I like Ward as well, I think we're well off in that position now.
    Taylor looked better at left back Sinkov, and did a lot of good things tbh--- I was quite impressed with his physicality a big strong boy.

However he has no right foot and struggled when forced inside especially playing centrally first half, probably that will get worked on and he'll be a good asset to us.

Overall we did quite well I thought against a very good technical side who don't give you the ball much.

How did Pope do? Someone told me he should have saved their first?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Was in Bob Lord last night Bt and I thought he had no chance , but I've watched it today and I think maybe a stronger hand would have stopped it , though it did get a slight deflection as well.

On a brighter note Bt your man Long had a very good game ( I was impressed with him )

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    When a keeper get's a touch on a shot you always think he should have saved it. It was a cracking shot though, maybe he should have got it over the bar, maybe he did well to even get a hand to it. I don't know.

I was on the game as well last night and it's great to see so many options being used by Dyche.

I think Taylor was given a full game to get match time, and that was why he was used as a central defender in the first half.

Personally I don't think Hendrick and Defour hit it off last night but agree that a lot of fans want to see them in the team together. I would rather have Defour next to Cork with Hendrick on the bench.

Defour worked his socks off last night and it looked like the Dyche programming is in full operation. Very little sign of Defour's creativity on show last night.

Brilliant first goal with lovely interplay and sublime finish by Brady.

I would like to see Dyche play a 442 against Hanover with Gray given a start .

Disclaimer, health warning etc.
    These are just my views based on last nights game and I reserve the right to change my opinion at any stage I want over the season ☺👍

...and I am certain you will donzy!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)