+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Audit consequence

Some rovers fans might of mouthed off but speaking from my point of view
    I only bothered about the clarets when we were in the same league and as disappointing yesterday was results wise they will be in the play off mix again
    Southend arms ha ha ha you are so funny with a short memory
    Seem to forget losing to Lincoln and accy Stanley recently
    If league one is full of pub teams what are they?

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    Some rovers fans might of mouthed off but speaking from my point of view
    I only bothered about the clarets when we were in the same league and as disappointing yesterday was results wise they will be in the play off mix again
    Southend arms ha ha ha you are so funny with a short memory
    Seem to forget losing to Lincoln and accy Stanley recently
    If league one is full of pub teams what are they?
    They are the teams you will be playing in the league next season, unless they both get promoted of course.

Were they pub teams when you lost to them or just now that your not playing them?

Actually,I think Burnley are the only club as a top division side to lose to two ,yes two,non-league teams at home in the F.A.Cup.They also got tonked 0-1 at home to Wimbledon(when a non-league team)in 1975 when playing their strongest team(as against Lincoln).
    In true fashion,Bob Lord the chairman,refused to allow camera footage of this historic event to be shown!

I really think it's best to ignore this bloke. We are mercifully free of the nonsense that you see on the LT site. When Alf and co. come on, we take anything they hand out on the chin because it's part of the general back-and-forth banter. Too many people, though, harbour a deep bitterness, and their contributions have nothing to do with reality - or football.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcrompton1896 View Post
    Actually,I think Burnley are the only club as a top division side to lose to two ,yes two,non-league teams at home in the F.A.Cup.They also got tonked 0-1 at home to Wimbledon(when a non-league team)in 1975 when playing their strongest team(as against Lincoln).
    In true fashion,Bob Lord the chairman,refused to allow camera footage of this historic event to be shown!
    Every team has their off days, yours was losing to some part time Norweigian fishermen in front of the whole Continent over 2 legs, now that is a tonking. All I have done on here is reply to a comment from Robinrover who was whining about a player being sold for 195 million when there is no money at lower levels and pointing out that you lot were happy about it when it was you throwing money about.

Still not answered the questions what makes a club a pub team and is it after you have played and lostto them also I was just pointing out that a player signed for that obscene amount of money while staff loose their jobs at a lower league club
    Not a moan about we can no longer do this just a look at the bigger picture of course it would appear you are unable to do this just see what you want to see.

Quote Originally Posted by NZClaret View Post
    Every team has their off days, yours was losing to some part time Norweigian fishermen in front of the whole Continent over 2 legs, now that is a tonking. All I have done on here is reply to a comment from Robinrover who was whining about a player being sold for 195 million when there is no money at lower levels and pointing out that you lot were happy about it when it was you throwing money about.
    Do you live under a bridge?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)