+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BBC Championship Predictor

BBC Championship Predictor

Last edited by GuancheBlade; 02-08-2017 at 11:47 AM.

The racing post also has us finishing 17 th in today's season preview. Four four two magazine has us finishing a place lower in 18th,whilst the RFO my paper of choice goes with a mid table finish so pretty much all in agreement

They look much more favourably on our neighbours tho RP 4th,442 2nd and RFO 1st

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    The racing post also has us finishing 17 th in today's season preview. Four four two magazine has us finishing a place lower in 18th,whilst the RFO my paper of choice goes with a mid table finish so pretty much all in agreement

They look much more favourably on our neighbours tho RP 4th,442 2nd and RFO 1st
    Need to stop reading the RFO bulmer!

Yes every now and again it throws an odd one out they had Scunny to win league 1 2 yrs ago they never got near I'm hoping for similar with the pigs

Thing with the RFO is they give you all the info it's what you do with it that counts my accounts are looking healthy and I've bet through the summer and kept it stable till the last couple of weeks still got more than a couple of hundred quid to take me into the new season,I get to have a flutter without it costing me much (I only put money in twice last yr) hoping to not put owt in this yr

If they play like they played against udders in the play-offs and against Rangers last week, they'll win fk all and they'll also have the p1ss ripped out of em for wearing those kits

17th/18th......do me a favour - we might not have got the strongest squad on paper, but we've got the best management duo in the division. We'll finish quite a bit higher than that.

Here you go aya you can influence this one,bit of fun for all be interesting to see the final outcome

http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...hip-table-look

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Here you go aya you can influence this one,bit of fun for all be interesting to see the final outcome

http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...hip-table-look
    Ha ha - just put my one vote in! To be honest, its nice to be seen as the underdogs for the first time in a while - takes the pressure of players and manager. Who knows......

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    Ha ha - just put my one vote in! To be honest, its nice to be seen as the underdogs for the first time in a while - takes the pressure of players and manager. Who knows......
    Boro to win it,Leeds in't play offs,BLADES 9th,Pigs 12th,Barnsley to finish just out of the relegation zone are my predictions.Time to get mi IRON out again,see ya'll laters. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Boro to win it,Leeds in't play offs,BLADES 9th,Pigs 12th,Barnsley to finish just out of the relegation zone are my predictions.Time to get mi IRON out again,see ya'll laters. UTCB
    Boro - nope.........Villa for me. Thought Wednesday was ironin day?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast