+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Season ticket fiasco

Season ticket fiasco

Hello all, hope you have all enjoyed the summer and looking forward to the new season
    I renewed my season ticket before the end of last season and as of yet have not received
    My season ticket/card for next season and with the season only 3 days away I find it hard
    To believe that the club had not had them sent out weeks ago, I know the old crap that they
    Have changed the ticket suppliers but I think they are going to have a lot of unhappy
    Supporters turn up Saturday that have to collect tickets due to the clubs incompetent ways
    Record season ticket sales and trust Villa to balls it up, you can't get through on the phones
    They close at 5 it's bloody pathetic. I have booked train tickets for Saturday in advance and
    It now looks like I will have to pay for earlier trains just so I can collect a ticket, Rant over

Quote Originally Posted by appac View Post
    Hello all, hope you have all enjoyed the summer and looking forward to the new season
    I renewed my season ticket before the end of last season and as of yet have not received
    My season ticket/card for next season and with the season only 3 days away I find it hard
    To believe that the club had not had them sent out weeks ago, I know the old crap that they
    Have changed the ticket suppliers but I think they are going to have a lot of unhappy
    Supporters turn up Saturday that have to collect tickets due to the clubs incompetent ways
    Record season ticket sales and trust Villa to balls it up, you can't get through on the phones
    They close at 5 it's bloody pathetic. I have booked train tickets for Saturday in advance and
    It now looks like I will have to pay for earlier trains just so I can collect a ticket, Rant over

That's a poor show, just how many ST did we sell? Do you know if the upper tier is to remain closed again?

Around 26000 I believe the upper tier of the trinity is closed again

Quote Originally Posted by appac View Post
    Around 26000 I believe the upper tier of the trinity is closed again
    26! that's got to be up by 6000? should be packed down VP every game and strangely enough with the upper T closed, the atmos always seems better!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)