+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Super Computer predicts........

Super Computer predicts........

the final Championship table at the conclusion of the 2017-2018 season.
    🥉🥉🥉🥉

https://talksport.com/football/champ...802248862?p=23

Not sure how they get Wolves to suddenly jump to 2nd spot VillaRosie but it is only an assumption, personally I prefer if we were not favourites as it just adds pressure on the team but then again, some pressure is required to keep the players on their toes, As for Middlesvilla, they were shocking last time out and have rebuilt a new team, they are following our traits and we know it ain't as simple as just spending money, it all takes time.

I will settle for 3rd if it means a Victory at Wembley in the Final next May!!!

Didn't the same computer predict that we would win the league with Newcastle second last year? Unfortunately for the geeks pendling their BS across the web, football is played on grass, not by bedroom bandits ON grass.

P.s. Not trying to shoot the messenger Rosie .

Super computer predicts a loud mouth Aussie to win fantasy football 17/18

Quote Originally Posted by yubbywelch View Post
    Super computer predicts a loud mouth Aussie to win fantasy football 17/18
    Could be tricky to predict the winner, considering there are 24 million of em .

Quote Originally Posted by Exiledvillan View Post
    Could be tricky to predict the winner, considering there are 24 million of em .
    Giggles.

Like.

Exiled?

Are you going to join in the FL this year? I need back up in taking on the Aussies in the annual FL one-upwomanship war of words and I think you would be perfect.

Pretty please.
    Last edited by MissWinnie; 04-08-2017 at 05:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MissWinnie View Post
    Exiled?

Are you going to join in the FL this year? I need back up in taking on the Aussies in the annual FL one-upwomanship war of words and I think you would be perfect.

Pretty please.

Yes Exiled, please come and join us we would love to welcome you to the league. 👍 🤗.

Quote Originally Posted by VillaRosie View Post
    Yes Exiled, please come and join us we would love to welcome you to the league. �� ��.
    Sorry folks, I can't commit to it. I really struggled committing to the prediction league a few years back. I have never done Fantasy leagues and never even log into the FL threads. I think it may be a personality fault of mine but I just don't enjoy makey uppy stuff. I wish you all well and hope you all have tremendous fun, may the best/luckiest team win .

See sis, he's used to being wooped by Aussies

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)