+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lai and The Board are a Feckin Disgrace

Lai and The Board are a Feckin Disgrace

So Fletcher and Olsson off the payrole so in my book with what's come in - our payrole costs have actually decreased rather than increased - and then you have the huge increase in Sky cash. Does Lai and the Board think West Brom fans are thick. Even the Dingles and the Vile have splashed the cash.

So if we start off badly - save your boos for the Board and the joke of a China Chap who purchased us for the same reason as the Blackburn owners - lets hope it does not go as wrong. I bet Pulis would love to spend some cash but hey ho - everyone will blame him and not the losers with the cheque book!

For the first time ever - my appetite to go to matches is about as warm as a slab of ice. So if we lose to Bournemouth - then take if out on the **** for brains who control the purse strings.

Perhaps, Rondon will know where the net is for once - perhaps our midfield will show dazzling creativity, and perhaps pace will out run our components. Yeah right - more chance of a euromillions jackpot.

So with the utmost of respect - feck the Board, and stick your chopsticks right up your ring piece Mr Lai!!!

Hate'to'make'your'day'worse'Al,but'just'saw'report s'saying'we'have'offered'Gareth'Barry'a'2'year'con tract'

We aim to replace our 33 year old with a 36 year old FFS!

What a way to run a multi million £ sporting organisation.

Lai looks like a f kin Pygmy........it suits the size of his ambition.

It's an utter shambles.

Have to agree with these sentiments. It is a shambles and I don't want anybody coming on here saying that I'm a 'harbinger of doom'. and that I should be more optimistic. I've always been an optimist as far as Albion are concerned but they are now pushing my patience to the limit. We have been an absolute disgrace in the transfer market for three seasons now. GET IT SORTED and no more pathetic excuses.

Spot on.......no investment, no ambition, no feckin anything.......players will give their all again....but unless we get some quality in next four weeks.....even Pulis (and Megson) won't save us.....can see now why Williams was brought in given his Blackburn experience....£120m of Sky money last year plus this season's Sky money and next two parachute seasons Sky money recoups the acquisition investment with interest.....money grabbing b.........s

Quote Originally Posted by Barrera View Post
    Spot on.......no investment, no ambition, no feckin anything.......players will give their all again....but unless we get some quality in next four weeks.....even Pulis (and Megson) won't save us.....can see now why Williams was brought in given his Blackburn experience....£120m of Sky money last year plus this season's Sky money and next two parachute seasons Sky money recoups the acquisition investment with interest.....money grabbing b.........s
    I do think this williams guy is a big factor on our transfer policy of ours being s hit .

Before a ball has been kicked.

Really funny

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post

Really funny
    hey but atm we are still top dogs of the WMs and until it differs?lets see how the sunshine footballers the wilfs have signed deal with our harsh winters that will really shock them.NOTHING is given in English football and you should know that,that said at least up to now the Wilfs and the Vile are showing ambition while our owners are showing none
    fwiw I don't think either the Wilfs or the Vile will make the automatic promotion spots,its a fierce league is that
    Last edited by WBA53; 05-08-2017 at 11:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post

Really funny
    Being humiliated 1-5 at home by your nearest and dearest on live tv which led to not one but two relegations and a sacking of a manager to be replaced by a clipboard and then by how many joke managers (can you help me with how many?)

That my friend is really really funny and has been for FIVE years. But if you want a more recent joke that has got us Baggies splitting our sides have you the one about the really massive club just down the road?

Just had a chuckle to myself now. 1-5 at home. Couldn't make it up!Could you?

Quote Originally Posted by 9goals2hattricks3pen View Post
    Being humiliated 1-5 at home by your nearest and dearest on live tv which led to not one but two relegations and a sacking of a manager to be replaced by a clipboard and then by how many joke managers (can you help me with how many?)

That my friend is really really funny and has been for FIVE years. But if you want a more recent joke that has got us Baggies splitting our sides have you the one about the really massive club just down the road?

Just had a chuckle to myself now. 1-5 at home. Couldn't make it up!Could you?
    I don't think I've ever anyone as bitter and twisted as you.
    I am referring to the doom and gloom displayed before a ball has even been kicked.
    Or are some getting the excuses in already?

No matter, I am talking about the upcoming season.
    I think we both know you weren't chuckling to yourself or else you wouldn't have bitten so badly.

It seems you hate Wolves more than you love your own club

Anyway, enjoy the season

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)