+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Big JT

Quote Originally Posted by johnny_dumfries View Post
    Can confirm the Jim Thomson & Billy Hewitson had a massive fall out regarding finances which resulted in JT being told not to come back . He was indeed working his notice but left early

I wouldn't like to be in the Chairmans shoes
    I just hope that this is not the start of a terminal decline for our beloved wee club as the noises currently emanating out of Palmerston are not good.

from the OS

As some of you may already be aware, after working a period of notice Jim Thomson has now left the Club.

In previous years, Jim's role within Queen of the South was funded by an external company, they withdrew that funding last year. The Club continued to employee Jim last season, but due to having to make financial savings, we are no longer in a position to do so.

Jim has been a great servant to Queens for many years both off and on the park, the Board of Directors would like to thank him for his service throughout his time with us and wish him every success going forward.

That'll be that then

I'd like to hear from the Chairman . Where is he ? What's his plans for the club after all these financial cuts ? Who's going to replace Christine Findlater ? Is part time football a possibility after this season ? Will he have the balls to admit the mistakes he's made over the years ( Rangers vote , Skelton scandal , Wrong appointments ) what's happening with the new mainstand plans ?

Quote Originally Posted by aloreburn View Post
    I'd like to hear from the Chairman . Where is he ? What's his plans for the club after all these financial cuts ? Who's going to replace Christine Findlater ? Is part time football a possibility after this season ? Will he have the balls to admit the mistakes he's made over the years ( Rangers vote , Skelton scandal , Wrong appointments ) what's happening with the new mainstand plans ?
    This is of course is your opinion on events - Hewitson and others will no doubt have differing views

Can confirm the Jim Thomson & Billy Hewitson had a massive fall out regarding finances which resulted in JT being told not to come back . He was indeed working his notice but left early

JUST A SMOKESCREEN

Would you care to reveal the source of this information ?

Quote Originally Posted by QOS_MAD_ADMIN View Post
    Would you care to reveal the source of this information ?

Not with you no

Jim thomson was given his notice and is taken queens to tribunal over the money hes been given

Quote Originally Posted by donnydonnydukduk View Post
    Jim thomson was given his notice and is taken queens to tribunal over the money hes been given
    The plot thickens.

I tell you one thing about JT . The amount of work he did for Queens was unbelievable and there's nobody out there who can replace him . What a mess Billy Hewitson is making of things at Palmerston . It's correct the funds aren't available for his job any more but it's not quite as simple as that . You've all probably heard the "stories" , I'll say no more

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)