+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: more old firm shame !!

more old firm shame !!

Quote Originally Posted by boowho View Post
    great post, comrade. Those sheep are a disgrace

Im glad you posted this actually as it helps take the attention aff us a wee bit lolz

Quote Originally Posted by Cambusman View Post
    great post, comrade. Those sheep are a disgrace

Im glad you posted this actually as it helps take the attention aff us a wee bit lolz
    I know you are a good tim and speak out against the scum within your support, but I think celtic have just become the most despised team in England, though in fairness they were always near the top. This is sickening

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/footb...nd-match-video

Quote Originally Posted by England_First View Post
    I know you are a good tim and speak out against the scum within your support, but I think celtic have just become the most despised team in England, though in fairness they were always near the top. This is sickening

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/footb...nd-match-video
    Look, Im just getting used to Old Firm whataboutery.

I find your double whatboutery a wee bit much at this stage if Im being honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Cambusman View Post
    Look, Im just getting used to Old Firm whataboutery.

I find your double whatboutery a wee bit much at this stage if Im being honest.
    Wait till the slug gets to grips with you, you will get dundee/celtic whataboutery and gay whataboutery

I'd rather the so called Celtic fans had a punchup with the stewards than sing that song, but while we're on the subject, how come no one's mentioned the flares the bubbles were throwing into the pitch?

Hopefully the much-loved Tartan Army can rebuild Scotland's reputation in Europe, would hate to think Europeans associate us with the pot-bellied racists who were destroyed in Marseille

At least it keeps the media attention off the old firm miscreants for a short while.

The Cypriots should be kicked out of the completion for their antics, not that the corrupt Uefa will do anything.

Won't do Aberdeen's chances of gaining entry into the English League any good.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)