+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Yates to sign?

Yates to sign?

Twitter messages on AH are to-ing and fro-ing suggesting late night contract dealings over a new signing. Yates was mentioned.

I know we have a more mature team this season but I think Dean is a bit too past it.

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    Twitter messages on AH are to-ing and fro-ing suggesting late night contract dealings over a new signing. Yates was mentioned.
    With Al's previous connections it'll prob be Clint Aystewood. One for the owd uns, that is.

2 for Joy Podcast with Gaffa Nolo.

http://www.nottinghampost.com/sport/...podcast-278110
    Last edited by countygump; 03-08-2017 at 10:06 PM.

I'd doubt that. Why would the loan player have a contract, that is all sorted out between the club's. If the bid has been accepted, I would have thought the contract would already be drawn up between the club's?

So who is rumoured to be signing? Have I missed something and we have a Brazilian on trial known as Yates? 😁😁

Quote Originally Posted by Iwantmypieback View Post
    I'd doubt that. Why would the loan player have a contract, that is all sorted out between the club's. If the bid has been accepted, I would have thought the contract would already be drawn up between the club's?
    Quote from AH on twitter, "Every deal involves bids and cash, even loan deals!".

Quote from AH on twitter, "Every deal involves bids and cash, even loan deals!".
    Bids and cash yes, but contracts drawn up after the bid? I'd say no

Quote Originally Posted by Iwantmypieback View Post
    Bids and cash yes, but contracts drawn up after the bid? I'd say no
    Contracts are always drawn up after the bid is accepted, whats the point in offering someone a contract when you have no idea what their expectations are or whether you will even be allowed to discuss terms with them?

Quote Originally Posted by DelroyFacey22 View Post
    Contracts are always drawn up after the bid is accepted, whats the point in offering someone a contract when you have no idea what their expectations are or whether you will even be allowed to discuss terms with them?
    Yeah, if you go back and read my comment, that is why I said I don't believe it's a loan signing!

I'd have thought that the player would remain an employee of the lending club who would continue to pay his wages. The contract would be between the two clubs and would say, amongst other things, how much the borrowing club would pay to the lending club towards those wages.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast