+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pigs creaming themselves..

Pigs creaming themselves..

..with the thought of getting Johan Djourou. Listening to them you'd think he was a major European player. Apparently he's turning down a loadda big European clubs, Genoa was quoted but I guess they include Barcelona and Real Madrid, and Premier Clubs to join the Pigs. His record is 119 league games in the last 10 years which sas it all.

Quote Originally Posted by mahatmafoot View Post
    ..with the thought of getting Johan Djourou. Listening to them you'd think he was a major European player. Apparently he's turning down a loadda big European clubs, Genoa was quoted but I guess they include Barcelona and Real Madrid, and Premier Clubs to join the Pigs. His record is 119 league games in the last 10 years which sas it all.
    Let em have their fun, mate. As usual they are over-confident and we are full of doubt. Their emphasis is players, our emphasis is team. They spend big money and wages on shyte or bust, ours is something much more sustainable.

Actually, I think we'll finish pretty close to each other in the league, around 12th. I know who'll be happy with that. I know who'll be in melt-down. Either way, the bullshyte stops tomorrow. Strap yourself in and hold tight for a Wild(er) Ride! Its going to be fun!

I'm not orgasmic about it, but I'll take eye-watering wages and a free over eye-watering wages and an eye-watering transfer fee.

Oh dear. He's back-healed them at the last minute for the delights of Turkey...or maybe he saw them play on Satdi.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Oh dear. He's back-healed them at the last minute for the delights of Turkey...or maybe he saw them play on Satdi.

LMAO

What a fkin shambles they are becoming

They should win next Satdi, but if they don't I see nothing but pairs of Golas flying around the Sty car park

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    LMAO

What a fkin shambles they are becoming

They should win next Satdi, but if they don't I see nothing but pairs of Golas flying around the Sty car park
    They'll smash Chezzy on Tuesday and everythin will be good and they'll back to their MASSIVE-IST best. UTCB

It's okay, he was just a money grabber and they're all glad he's not joined.

Lucky they haven't got any of those already.

Strangely enough......................a number of pigs are saying how they've dodged a bullet

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    Strangely enough......................a number of pigs are saying how they've dodged a bullet
    By the same token, some of you were laughing at us for trying to sign him and are laughing because we've missed out.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast