+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: chanting at the gemme

Quote Originally Posted by _JohnGotti_ View Post
    completely agree, did you bother to phuckin read it,ive already said that myself, but there was no edit function
    few points
    it was a draw.the penalty competition was for an extra point not to win a game.The next game will be the rules that a penalty shootout will determine who goes through unlike last match which was a league match.You ken
    the Derry have never been in yer shadow, we do everything first #Trailblazing.
    I was talking about your game today you clown! You wouldn't need to edit if you weren't a ****ing belter to start with. Aye everything first, and all before most of you were even born 😂

Quote Originally Posted by GB72 View Post
    U do realise your in the diddy league

Awa and flog one of your players on ebay
    I doubt we'll spend as long there as your lot have. I'm ok with the fact that we are where we are, it won't last forever. Still getting Diddy crowds at your place I see

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    I was talking about your game today you clown! You wouldn't need to edit if you weren't a ****ing belter to start with. Aye everything first, and all before most of you were even born ��
    so you agree with the Dee daeing everything first, but were forever in your shadow, ah got ye
    TBF you're no exactly the brightest are ya.
    ah hud on, yer no counting the BonusPointCup are ya

so you agree with the Dee daeing everything first, but were forever in your shadow, ah got ye
    Well I'm not going to argue about who won what first tbh, I'm aware that dundee won their trophies before we did. Been a ****ing while though eh? Your club were also the first of the dundee clubs to go into administration ( won that particular accolade twice I believe?) You really are a trumpet though, and I've no idea how you manage to judge my intellect from a few posts on a message board but crack on fella. I'm not the one banging on about masked intruders and axes, paramilitaries and all that ****e. Oh and before your head nearly explodes again, I genuinely don't give an honest **** whether there's any truth in your rambling or not. Truth is, your club is ****e, your stadium ramshackle at best. Your crowds are still less than ours despite our relegation, big club though aye.

Oh and if you are going to comment on other people's intelligence then perhaps you might want to learn how to construct a sentence and use punctuation? Just saying. 😂

Oh and if you are going to comment on other people's intelligence then perhaps you might want to learn how to construct a sentence and use punctuation? Just saying. 😂
    I've always been of he opinion that when someone starts slagging spelling and grammar it's usually because they are losing the argument and are getting found out to be totally wrong

If you're going down that route, you complete bellend, you should have a comma after 'Oh' and another one after 'intelligence'.

Just saying.

anway back on topic chant? yip
    used to chant alot more before the Derry was sanitised,now sit in the main stand away from all the q here and get a tkt too then q again to get into the derry or the coxy nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by DerryRhumba72 View Post
    If you're going down that route, you complete bellend, you should have a comma after 'Oh' and another one after 'intelligence'.

Just saying.
    You forgot the ridiculously inappropriate use of the question mark after a statement of opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    You forgot the ridiculously inappropriate use of the question mark after a statement of opinion.
    Yep, you're spot-on. We seem to be dealing with a real DAB genius here.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)