+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Meltdown comments (Fleetwood Town Post Match Thoughts)

Meltdown comments (Fleetwood Town Post Match Thoughts)

Put all your ****e in here then I can avoid it and not read all the usual drivel
    Last edited by CAMiller; 05-08-2017 at 04:32 PM.

Glad the 4 of your were OK in the home end - safe journey home to you all

Meltdown? Yes - I am unwell at the moment so may ask my wife to melt some choc for a warm drink later on - flu in August would you believe?

Cheers saw get well soon pal

Well the lesson I learned from last season is that looking after a 17 month old toddler while trying to follow the match on here is a lot harder than looking after a 5 month old baby so I guess I won't be doing it much this season. Maybe for the best

PS Kempo has the god given right to start his own thread(s) for moaning so expect a few along soon

PPS The new BBC live score page is about as bad as it gets. Absolute garbage.

PPPS As Lyndsey De Paul and Mike Moran sang in Eurovision "Where are we? Rock Bottom. Tragedies. We've got 'em....."
    Last edited by CAMiller; 05-08-2017 at 04:30 PM.

Thanks Yak

hate being unwell - like being active but just have to let it run its course - how good were they today? Well taken goals and improved defending from us?

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Well the lesson I learned from last season is that looking after a 17 month old toddler while trying to follow the match on here is a lot harder than looking after a 5 month old baby so I guess I won't be doing it much this season. Maybe for the best

PS Kempo has the god given right to start his own thread(s) for moaning so expect a few along soon

good luck to you - rather you than me!

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post

PPPS As Lyndsey De Paul and Mike Moran sang in Eurovision "Where are we? Rock Bottom. Tragedies. We've got 'em....."
    I don't see why it was necessary to mention me.

While you are on CAM could you ban Nog who is another multi of guess who?...yes monty/wendun etc who has decided to start a series of Fake News.....Please ban him.

Not been or heard any commentary today. Heard our goalie was beaten twice and near post and few attempts on goal.

Warne said it wasn't the type of game for Ball because we couldn't find him in the pockets which is fair enough but you DONT wait until the 70th min when we 2-0 down to make that decision. He also said we like to get in the wide areas and get crosses in but we have Newell on the bench who is a way better crosser of a ball than Taylor. Where was JCH today? surely a great weapon to have on the bench. Should have started with team that ended against Barnsley near enough because we looked more quality with Williams and Newell playing. Shame really that the fans turn up as usual and get rewarded with that.

I have heard Warne say a lot that we are going to play with width and get crosses in. That is fine, but he seems to favour Taylor and Forde in the wide areas. Taylor has the pace to get into positions to cross but rarely delivers anything half decent when he does get there, and I'm afraid to say that Forde is a workmanlike player but he isn't a threat. Most players have at least one key attribute. Size, strength, speed, close control, vision, power, a trick or two, whatever it is. I have yet to see what Forde offers. I was disappointed to see that they were our two preferred wide players today.

Why did we sign Bray? To be our fifth choice wide player?

Why did we pay money for a left back who isn't any better than Mattock?

Why have we replaced one inexperienced right back with another and still not got cover there?

I think I might be going into meltdown now.
    Last edited by cleansweeper; 05-08-2017 at 09:02 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast