+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Well here we go....

Well here we go....

The league is there for the taking. We need to be brave and confident of winning every game. We need to attack teams and get leads not play to contain and then have to come back from goals conceded.
    We need to get to the top of the table early and stay there.
    We need to play 2 up front as soon as possible - even tomorrow - because there is no team we need to be playing second fiddle to.

C'mon United. Let's get back where we belong.

Exactly...nae messing aboot, nae excuses

Coming home from the Hamilton playoff game I must admit I was worried what the future held. About to lose most of our squad (although most were rubbish), fearful of the quality of player we would be able to attract and even the rumours that we might not even have a team to support. Fast forward a couple of months and I must admit I've been delighted with the signings so let's get right behind the team and help them get back to where we belong.

If we're not 6 points clear at the top by Xmas and won the league by the beginning of April its carpet bowls for me next season.😉 Roll on tomorrow.

No excuses if we don't win league Thompson has backed manager now up to him to get players to win games

Quote Originally Posted by Arab 8010 View Post
    Coming home from the Hamilton playoff game I must admit I was worried what the future held. About to lose most of our squad (although most were rubbish), fearful of the quality of player we would be able to attract and even the rumours that we might not even have a team to support. Fast forward a couple of months and I must admit I've been delighted with the signings so let's get right behind the team and help them get back to where we belong.
    Agree I thought we were going to be threadbare this season as well on way to meltdown. I am happy with signings

Quote Originally Posted by Arab59 View Post
    No excuses if we don't win league Thompson has backed manager now up to him to get players to win games
    Im not so sure about Ray being backed as much as we would like to believe. But i agree its down to Ray, the players and us fans to help deliver what we need!

Fans do more than enough year in year out, this is all down to the chairman, manager and squad now

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Fans do more than enough year in year out, this is all down to the chairman, manager and squad now
    Tannadice is too quiet on match day though! Want to hear some noise getting behind the team.

Agree, I know the singing section didn't exactly take off but I think we need to vamp up something at tannadice to get the crowd going!

Free half time pie for the section doing the most singing.... stewards to give out vouchers??

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)