+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What's happened to this forum

A few of us popped over a couple of seasons ago and they were all very accommodating.

Quote Originally Posted by Tm2828 View Post
    I log on daily, just skulk aboot and read the comments. Dot between here and FitbaNorth.
    Fitbanorths a laugh. Everyone just slags eachother off. Especially if you support Buckie

Once the summer signings start rolling in and our European excursion(s) get underway then this site will be at its best and worst.
    The adverts are a pain in the butt though but can be overcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Fitbanorths a laugh. Everyone just slags eachother off. Especially if you support Buckie
    Aye it's a good read. Me and a pal are doing all the HL grounds, got aboot half way before he decided to have a bairn.

There's nothing nae to like about Donstalk.
    You can even say ****
    Slightly different layout of course but you can play around with it.
    I find it much easier to use

Abmad, was the best, there's no doubt about that, but those adverts

I can bypass them on my ipad but it's a disaster on my phone if I'm out and about.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    It's a far better site over on donstalk.

It's only a few posters short of being very good indeed.

If you wanted a one word reply though, that word would have to be " adverts"
    I have to agree. I’m a member of Donstalk but is a quiet forum. It’s a shame because it actually has a fantastic layout and the guys on it are decent.

The hat is the best built site, but **** me im nae sure there’s a true don among them. There are some decent guys on it but It’s mostly full of sad f@ckers who spend there entire lives point scoring against each other on a football forum.

That's mandatory. many of them did a big flounce the season before last due to "the anti-Buckie agenda".

Anybody who isn't Lossie gets it really, which is fair enough since it began as a Lossie site.

Fit like Shaker, if you're still monitoring this place?

Quote Originally Posted by Tm2828 View Post
    Aye it's a good read. Me and a pal are doing all the HL grounds, got aboot half way before he decided to have a bairn.
    I did most myself when i did it. You end up having some excellent days oot. Deveronvale oot drinking with pensioners who coerced me to stay oot till 10 will never be forgotten. Cracking day out that was.

Credit to Vintages toon too. Keith was a briiant day as well. It was the catalyst for the Heelan Hike

I did most myself when i did it. You end up having some excellent days oot. Deveronvale oot drinking with pensioners who coerced me to stay oot till 10 will never be forgotten. Cracking day out that was.

Credit to Vintages toon too. Keith was a briiant day as well. It was the catalyst for the Heelan Hike
    Not the first time that a word beginning with 'c' and ending in 't' has been used about Keith.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I quite fancy it but it just feels a bit rude to pop over & wade in
    In all honesty there was mass exodus about 2 years ago on here and Donstalk were more than happy to accept incomers. It isnt like the hat where you get shot down just for saying you were on AbMad. At least on Donstalk they stick to the subject matter, unlike the Hat which is full of garbage. You have to scroll back about 6 pages just to know what the hell they are speaking about, and even then its mostly inside jokes that no outsider gets.

Donstalk has no ads, has multiple options for different views (i.e you can sort it from recent post to last so that you dont have to scroll through heaps of pages) and the guys on there are sound. Its worth the jump. This site is becoming unusable. Would be interesting to know where the old posters went, as i have never come across them on other AFC forums.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast