Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 87

Thread: What's happened to this forum

  1. #1

    What's happened to this forum

    It's very quiet like seems hardly anyone posts anymore, bit of a shame like.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Campsie
    Posts
    2,882
    Nae enough (unts posting pictures of ropey Yankee strippers and dodgy looking backhands...

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    Nae enough (unts posting pictures of ropey Yankee strippers and dodgy looking backhands...
    Eh? American strippers ?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Meldrum Rock City
    Posts
    24,623
    Far have you been. Its nae a new phenomenon

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Kirkintilloch
    Posts
    2,845
    There was me thinking the place had picked up a bit again

    There aren't really any better options out there unless I am missing something. It just seems the days of the footy forum are numbered.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by irnbru1903 View Post
    There was me thinking the place had picked up a bit again

    There aren't really any better options out there unless I am missing something. It just seems the days of the footy forum are numbered.
    The Hat seems to be thriving and popular.

    Thriving with zoomers unfortunately.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by theram1975 View Post
    The Hat seems to be thriving and popular.

    Thriving with zoomers unfortunately.
    You're right.
    It's a dreadful site full of a*seholes;
    They just abuse each other & talk sh1te, very little of it funny.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Abu Dhabi Sandpit
    Posts
    2,135
    Quote Originally Posted by irnbru1903 View Post
    There was me thinking the place had picked up a bit again
    ^^this^^

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Meldrum Rock City
    Posts
    24,623
    Maybe we could get Shinnie to spout a call to arms like he did for the Hamilton game

    Or get Derek to say "if you are a member, you invite another member to join"

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Campsie
    Posts
    2,882
    Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    Eh? American strippers ?
    Did you nae stick up a photae of some curly heided brunette you took for a cheap chicken dinner in some pathetic attempt at seduction? Maybe i just assumed she was a stripper.

  11. #11
    It's a far better site over on donstalk.

    It's only a few posters short of being very good indeed.

    If you wanted a one word reply though, that word would have to be " adverts"

  12. #12
    Agree, hate these pop up adverts that you have exit before you can read the postings.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    Did you nae stick up a photae of some curly heided brunette you took for a cheap chicken dinner in some pathetic attempt at seduction? Maybe i just assumed she was a stripper.
    Haha yes 😉

  14. #14
    Normally just view the threads without posting, adverts are the main downside for me. Fed up with the Skoda Kodiaq already!

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by hewittextratime View Post
    Normally just view the threads without posting, adverts are the main downside for me. Fed up with the Skoda Kodiaq already!
    Haven't seen a Skoda since moving to the states, thank f*ck.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    You're right.
    It's a dreadful site full of a*seholes;
    They just abuse each other & talk sh1te, very little of it funny.
    Yup I lurk on there it's full of pricks and odd balls

  17. #17
    There are some sensible posters on here. My attention was drawn to a thread recently on Aberdeen chat. Dearie me.

  18. #18
    Jist want tae add ... I am a self confessed lurker/oddball .... who is guilty o' postin some right ****e on occasion, sometimes tae steer things up ... cos I like this forum .... it's a lot o fun ... and occasionally a reliable info source. But, f**k ... even the ****e is worth a read .... and on the rare occasion ... turns oot nae tae be ****e
    .... The Hat? F**k that!

    Hope theres enough folk, whether regular posters, lurkers, oddballs, fanatics, and 'tolerable' nutjobs aroon tae keep it goin and moanin like f**k for a lang time tae come .... cos, ken? even tho it's gone affa quiet, nae better alternative has yet toddled along.

    COYR.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by OneBrianIrvine View Post
    First time on in a couple weeks - ad blocker reckons there's 133 ads on here right now

    Close season might be time for a mass migration to Donstalk...
    I quite fancy it but it just feels a bit rude to pop over & wade in

  20. #20
    I log on daily, just skulk aboot and read the comments. Dot between here and FitbaNorth.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •