+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: What's happened to this forum

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    You genuinely need to chill loon, TFI and AC aren’t playing tomorrow which gives me scope to cheer on Hive and I’ve f@cking let go a long time ago....still passionate as ever though in a realistic manner.

LC.....well gubbed, not before beating Hamilton away.
    SC......well gubbed(a puckle of players missing)not before beating ST Mirren, Dundee United and Kilmarnock(eventually).

Totally transparent that yourself and good chum do not rate our current coach.....schoolground nicknames are the giveaway, however, let it go, cognitive therapy might help....maybe not, regardless, I’ll buy you pint tomorrow when I visit Norman at Dyce who host the final if you pitch up.

SF
    Fair enough Motherwell was second hurdle, shoot me

Even with a weak squad we should not be getting our asses well and truly handed to us by a poor Motherwell in a semi. Especially as the second best team in the country

I don't hide the fact I don't like him and since I lost all respect I have not tried to hide it. I have credited him when due. Hibs at home and Celtic away being two that stick out. At least I am consistent with my dislike for him

I will be pitching up tomorrow actually. Tri-generation affair too as my old boy fancies it. Hope the weather is like this

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Theres the issue.
    No its not.
    how many times do we have to go over it?
    The league cup defeat was disgraceful. Louis Moult was the big difference that game, add in a not so convincing game from Lewis in goals.
    The Scottish cup I half expected, not because Motherwell are a better team than us, but because our squad was extremely stretched. Losing your Captain (main driver of the team), your main playmaker and creativity player, a defender who had played in every game of the season and two wingers who were doubtful in the week to make the squad, let alone the team. We started well in that game and a calamity of defensive errors costs us badly.

A very poor pigs drawing and 7 times and losing once at home and still coasting the league last season is proof to that.
    Nice of you to mention that we were the only domestic team to beat Celtic at their home since Rogers took over.
    No other fxucker managed it.
    Surprised you noticed it with your whitewash fixation.
    But also don't understand why your interested in the league, 2nd means nothing and you said we have no chance of winning the league.
    Maybe your thoughts are we should put all into the cups and disregard the league.
    Did you love the Ebbe season when we were bottom and got to both cup finals?

We could have and should have had 3 finals at very least if we had the correct mentality installed
    Yet we were in 2 finals the year before.
    So have been in 50% of the finals in the last two years.

I would love to win it all, we should want to win every game we play in, but in football, that's unlikely to happen.
    There will be games we lose and draw in.
    Success is winning as much games as you can and hopefully that contrives to bringing in silverware now and again.

So no I wont let it go and I'm sure this subject will rear its head again
    Nae doubt.
    Maybe the club should run a sweeper as to when you'll move on.
    the club could make a fortune although take a long time to realise the raised funds

Fair enough Motherwell was second hurdle, shoot me

Even with a weak squad we should not be getting our asses well and truly handed to us by a poor Motherwell in a semi. Especially as the second best team in the country

I don't hide the fact I don't like him and since I lost all respect I have not tried to hide it. I have credited him when due. Hibs at home and Celtic away being two that stick out. At least I am consistent with my dislike for him

I will be pitching up tomorrow actually. Tri-generation affair too as my old boy fancies it. Hope the weather is like this
    Good that you are going, due to the choo choo situation we have changed plans, we will be there though and having banter with both coaches accordingly, as per.

Fingers crossed for the Hive against the “foo muchers” 👍

“hurdles”......the only one I’m worried about is the last one at M/R today in the 2:50......need to fund the weekend and all that🤞

1- it is the issue as second is clearly more important to many

2-League cup was a bottle job. Even the reliable Lewis was at it

3-The Scottish cup was absolutely unacceptable on every level and to use players missing as an excuse is nae right. Motherwell are ****e and we should be able to beat them with half a team

4- I was the first person to mention the last time the pigs were beat at home and the date and team on the match thread and then followed up by crediting the team and the manager.

5-The Ebbe comparison is another one of your stupid things to post as I'm not saying that I would want to come bottom as we are well past those days. We have a good team that is more than capable of winning a cup as our league position shows. We have had a capable team for a long time. We didn't take advantage of the Ronnie the Roaster days. Prime opportunity. Even Lennon wasn't too keen on Cups.But we fluff our lines continuously in these games. (along with a hell of a lot of bigger games in the league).

6- good maths but what about all the other f@ck ups in cups in his tenure. Also that LC final v the pigs was one of the worst experiences of my Dons days. Beat before a ball was kicked and ragdolled all game. A f@cking disgrace. But I suppose we were second in that tournament so it cool. Second is where its at

7-I don't think we will win a cup under McInnes and he will be to blame. So aye this will be brought up again. I'm not going to sit back and accept second when there is a huge potential on the park. Not a f@cking hope. With a bit more balls in certain games I'm more than sure we would have won another trophy at least. the old saying "heid first" should be our mentality and should be painted on the walls of the Pittodrie hallways so the players are ingrained with it

Good that you are going, due to the choo choo situation we have changed plans, we will be there though and having banter with both coaches accordingly, as per.

Fingers crossed for the Hive against the “foo muchers” ��

“hurdles”......the only one I’m worried about is the last one at M/R today in the 2:50......need to fund the weekend and all that��
    I would like to see a Stoney win.

Ill be driving due to Pac Jnr being there. Ill be the een with the yellow Mitre and ankle biter needing a kick about every two minutes.

Stand free.

Wherever you may be

They stitched me up in Everton

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    They stitched me up in Everton
    Quality Furries tune

Fingers crossed for the Hive against the “foo muchers” 👍

“hurdles”......the only one I’m worried about is the last one at M/R today in the 2:50......need to fund the weekend and all that🤞
    Thankfully I saw the “Big Picture” and the last hurdle was navigated as I hoped......fair night last night after watching Woodside/Cove and another fair day today is on the agenda cheering on the Hive.... thank you very much BetFred.

SF

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast