+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: What's happened to this forum

You're probably on the road by now JJ, spoke to the auld fella last night. He's driving through, I think on his own (he's away on holiday Sunday so is biding aff the peeve) so there'll probably be a lift available back to the Riviera if it's "early dark" for any soldiers. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    You're probably on the road by now JJ, spoke to the auld fella last night. He's driving through, I think on his own (he's away on holiday Sunday so is biding aff the peeve) so there'll probably be a lift available back to the Riviera if it's "early dark" for any soldiers. :-)
    Sadly not too many soldiers managed thru for 100% reasons that put all this fitba pish into perspective, currently in Murdos having a small libation with decent sorts, Ferryhill House next and then back to the riviera 👍🍻🙂

Oh, by the way, we lost 1-0.....sack the current coach as the Knowledgable would say.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Sadly not too many soldiers managed thru for 100% reasons that put all this fitba pish into perspective, currently in Murdos having a small libation with decent sorts, Ferryhill House next and then back to the riviera ������

Oh, by the way, we lost 1-0.....sack the current coach as the Knowledgable would say.

SF
    That Morag Pirie will not be missed as a ref if that was her last vame. She was f@cking diabolical today.

Stonewall penalty to the hive in the first half. Right in front of us. ****ebagged it under pressure by BoD players and said there was an offside which the lino didnt give. Shocker

BoD boy taken down towards end of first half. Stonewaller. Even things up.

The boy up front for BoD Watt booting the keeper off the ball. Easily a sending aff. Lino looking at it and ref saying "i seen it". Well if she saw it it was red

F@cking blatant pen in the second half for handball to the Hive not given. I saw it from the other end it was that clear. She waved it on. Laughable decision.

Watt scores with his hand and she gives the goal as she pointed to centre and ran off but after Stoney boys surrounded her she wemt to the lino who said hand ball. He didnt flag but i believe it was because it was so blatant and he didnt think it was possible to give a goal.

Through out the game she was intimidated by the BoD players. It was more than obvious.

Sh@te game over all with nae much action bar the ref f@ck ups. Gave me and my da a laugh at the sheer incompetence though

At least the Hive manager can get to two cup finals and more than like win the next een.

Surprised you dinna want the Hive manager sacked as they didnt come second
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 02-06-2018 at 04:16 PM.

BTW......the non-fitba reasons I hope are nowt too serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    That Morag Pirie will not be missed as a ref if that was her last vame. She was f@cking diabolical today.

Stonewall penalty to the hive in the first half. Right in front of us. ****ebagged it under pressure by BoD players and said there was an offside which the lino didnt give. Shocker

BoD boy taken down towards end of first half. Stonewaller. Even things up.

The boy up front for BoD Watt booting the keeper off the ball. Easily a sending aff. Lino looking at it and ref saying "i seen it". Well if she saw it it was red

F@cking blatant pen in the second half for handball to the Hive not given. I saw it from the other end it was that clear. She waved it on. Laughable decision.

Watt scores with his hand and she gives the goal as she pointed to centre and ran off but after Stoney boys surrounded her she wemt to the lino who said hand ball. He didnt flag but i believe it was because it was so blatant and he didnt think it was possible to give a goal.

Through out the game she was intimidated by the BoD players. It was more than obvious.

Sh@te game over all with nae much action bar the ref f@ck ups. Gave me and my da a laugh at the sheer incompetence though

At least the Hive manager can get to two cup finals and more than like win the next een.

Surprised you dinna want the Hive manager sacked as they didnt come second
    At least you had a laugh, I did not but met with decent sorts and spoke to both management teams post match and obviously wished Morag well accordingly, one more game though that unfortunately coincides with Tattie’s send off, quite a few mates grew up playing with Tattie and I’ll raise a glass at half time at Heatheryfold as the Hive strive to win.

SF

Did Morag get that game out of sentiment as shes chucking it in. she was way beyond usual levels of sh@te in the lower ends of fitba

Astonishingly pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    BTW......the non-fitba reasons I hope are nowt too serious.
    Old age and what that brings Kendo, hopefully the Hive can beat Lewis’s mob on Friday.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789