+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: This season

This season

All the best for the coming season, I hope your Portuguese connection turns out to be good. Just don't beat Sunderland, I have a very good friend who supports them.
    Of course, I will now be blacklisted by the Chuckle Brothers from hell, but who cares.

Quote Originally Posted by sweeper5 View Post
    All the best for the coming season, I hope your Portuguese connection turns out to be good. Just don't beat Sunderland, I have a very good friend who supports them.
    Of course, I will now be blacklisted by the Chuckle Brothers from hell, but who cares.
    Top man sweeper.

It's more than obvious that if you don't agree with the two keyboard bullies, Bullyblood and Bullyal, you get ostracised.

It's obvious who you support sweeper and good luck to you. It's a shame that these cowards try to force you off the forum.

You are always welcome on here, the cyber bullies don't dare try and rule people on here.

Nice one Sweeps and all the best to you and your lot. I'm sure you will be OK next season, I just hope you get embarresed a couple of times, well, I can't help it can I !

Seriousley, good luck.

Thanks for the replies, gentlemen.

A good start to your ultimate position; just repeat it for the next 45 games and we'll be seeing you up with us next season, as we will never be relegated with Tone in charge, will we????

I see Paul Merson is predicting us to finish 13th this season but would you believe it, he has Stoke to finish in 11th! Hmmm, thats sets me with a dilemma according to the two d'heads.

Nah, I'll stick with the team I've supported since I was 9 years old, probably far longer than either of them!

I actually get the comparison with Stoke you give.
    Pulis was there a long time and he Pulisized the club, just like he has done at West Brom.
    Stoke will probably do better than last season yet I can see your club standing still or dropping a few places.

It's hard to ignore the two idiots when it is so easy to get them dribbling all over their keyboards.
    Last edited by Newcy Wolf; 07-08-2017 at 03:04 PM.

I see some newspaper columnist's have West Brom to go down! I don't see that myself but I also don't see them anywhere near the top half this year. I don't know if their owner doesn't want t splash the cash or whether he just doesn't trust Pulis to spend it. Pulis is a busted flush for me.....whose luck eventually is going to run out. Whatever....I fully expect it to be as boring as hell again!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)