+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Dave Fishwick Stand

Dave Fishwick Stand

I'm surprised non of you up north have put this up as I'm somewhat in the dark down here for news if I don't catch it on the net, luckily my mate told me about it on the phone this evening.

Dave Fishwick is ending his sponsorship of the Cricket Stand, he wants to provide more direct support and is looking to purchase some shares in the club, personally I don't understand it.

https://www.lancashirebusinessview.c...clarets-93398/

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    I'm surprised non of you up north have put this up as I'm somewhat in the dark down here for news if I don't catch it on the net, luckily my mate told me about it on the phone this evening.

Dave Fishwick is ending his sponsorship of the Cricket Stand, he wants to provide more direct support and is looking to purchase some shares in the club, personally I don't understand it.

https://www.lancashirebusinessview.c...clarets-93398/
    I think the club have had better offers so he is kindly stepping aside to let them take advantage of them, but they aren't saying anything till the deal is done and dusted. The nature of the offer might range from higher sponsorship of a name change or maybe something bigger like a refurb or ...
    I cant see a big name wanting to just put their name on an old edifice.

Whatever it is and I'm only guessing, he is offering reassurance he hasn't lost interest and will support the club in other ways by buying shares. Well done Dave.
    Last edited by oldcolner; 05-08-2017 at 07:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    Well ! Joey Barton would approve..

Who'll be the first to have a moan about this ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Who'll be the first to have a moan about this ?
    Here's the facts before anyone moans. Now about those money can't buy experiences!!
    Is that for those who lost their money on betting??

Ladbrokes has agreed a deal with the English Premier League team Burnley FC to become the club’s official UK betting partner.

The three-year partnership will allow the bookmaker to have a prominent presence on the team's official website and social media channels, as well as LED advertising on the giant screen.

In addition, Ladbrokes will also provide betting services at Turf Moor every match-day. As part of the agreement, the multi-channel UK gaming brand will offer exclusive promotions for Burnley fans, including 'money-can't-buy' experiences such as training ground visits and tickets.

Through its association with the Lancashire-based football team, Ladbrokes aims to further strengthen its position as one of the leading sports betting brands in the market. Ladbrokes' Head of PR, Jessica Bridge, said in an official statement: "We are very excited at Ladbrokes to be forming this dynamic partnership with Burnley Football Club as another enthralling Premier League season gets underway.

"It promises to be an exciting season ahead for the club and we would like to wish the manager, the players and all the fans the very best of luck."

Burnley FC Commercial Director, Anthony Fairclough, added: "This will create a lot of new experiences for the fans, which will be delivered by Ladbrokes, and some exciting offers during the course of the season to come.

"We look forward to welcoming Ladbrokes and not only will it involve major exposure at Turf Moor, it will see a full betting service offered to fans through the concourses, as well as their branding on the Cricket Field Stand, which was previously sponsored by David Fishwick.

https://www.gamblinginsider.com/news...ith-burnley-fc

dont moan on here when another burnley player gets caught up with the betting disease and gets banned- the club should follow the FA lead- its s thumbs down from me

The stand will soon be called the Broke Lads Stand

The hypocrisy is nauseating...

Attachment 6038

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    The hypocrisy is nauseating...

I can't agree more.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)